The first half of double, Joker!!!

Y/n: let me correct myself.
Ahem…., prepare for the power of kamen rider joker!!!
Henshin!!

(Art by kouno hikaru)

Joker: Now, count up your sins

Joker: wow this is something else, I feel so full of power that I could move a mountain and this is just me solo.
How strong would I be if I found my so called other half.

Suddenly the strange monsters came storming towards joker.

Joker: woah stop stop! I'm new to this.

The monsters stopped moving.

Joker: great now just stand still so I can defeat you

Joker ran towards the monsters a
And punched one of them turning it to dust.

The monsters reacted by turning into missiles and shot towards joker, just missing him by an inch.

Joker: hé! That's not fair attacking like that, I have no weapon.

Joker then roundhouse kicked a few of them sending them flying towards the other monsters turning them to dust.

Grabbing a branch from a tree joker swung it like a sword towards a monster, but it went right through it hitting the ground making joker lose his balance.

Joker: what kind of monsters are they? I can punch and kick them but a stick leaves them unfazed.

Some more of the monsters came running towards joker, he grab a humanoid monster by the arm and swung him over his shoulder crashing it into another monster.

After fighting and destroying some more of them,  turning them to dust.
the remaining monsters gathered and then started merging to form one big monster