The second gungnir.

(next day)

Kanade was in the livingroom eating breakfast and Y/n was going to the front door.

Y/n: AAAHH!!!

Kanade: what is it!

Kanade hurried to the door to see what's up.

Kanade: come on not again.

Kanade sight as see saw the same thing as before. Y/n on the ground and tsubasa with a helmet still on.

Kanade: you're doing this for fun right, tsubasa?

Tsubasa: his reaction was so funny yesterday. I thought to myself, let's try it again and it worked.

Y/n: next time I'll be prepared. Come on in, your breakfast is already on the table.

Tsubasa walked inside still laughing at Y/n's reaction. And they started eating.

Tsubasa: so I heard from kanade that you tested out that memory from ryouko?

Y/n: yeah, we even got the same move set as kanade used to have.

Tsubasa looked at kanade.

Tsubasa: you did?

Kanade: it felt exactly the same, but the biggest difference is that I don't have to sing to use it's full potential.

Y/n: after the fight ryouko put me through a scan to check my body, and after that she gave me two more memory's.

Kanade/tsubasa: two more?

Y/n: yes. Another gungnir but this time based on hibiki and one based on tsubasa's relic, ame no Habakiri.

Tsubasa: why?

Y/n: I don't know, just so that double can adapt to more situations.

Kanade: anything else?

Y/n: only the joker memory is compatible with her memory's. But you two need to go now or else you'll be late for school.

Kanade and tsubasa hurried up and left.

Y/n: I need to get more groceries if tsubasa comes here every morning to eat.

(Time skip)

Y/n was almost done getting the groceries when he saw something hanging on the wall.

Y/n: perfect a hannya mask that will scare tsubasa for sure tomorrow.

Y/n took the mask of the wall and proceeded to the check out. He paid for the groceries and went outside. He put the groceries in the bags on his bike and returned the kart.

When Y/n came back out of the store, he was suddenly bumped over.

Y/n/ ????: ouch!

When Y/n looked up he saw a girl laying on the ground.