Yukine chris

(Second division)

Agent: I found something.

An old newspaper was shown on screen picturing a younger looking chris 

Y/n: that's her!

Agent: chris yukine, as of now she is 16 years old. She disappeared two years ago. She had an selected as a potential gear user.

Y/n: I think you can leave the word "potential" out of it. 

Kanade: it seemed to me that you two know each other. Am I right?

Y/n: we.. how should I put this? We "bumped" into each other a few times.

genjuro:but how does she know that you are joker and double?

Y/n holded up the nehushtan memory. 

Kanade: a gaia memory?

Y/n: to be precise, the nehushtan memory. She dropped it the first time I met her.

Tsubasa: did you ever used that thing?

Y/n: in the middle of the night to find out who she was. And kanade wouldn't notice it.

Hibiki: what kind of person is she?

Y/n: short tempered, she has a foul mouth and is weary of anything.

Kanade: anything positive?

Y/n: other than her exceptional shooting skills? She gives a real good and mean elbow thrust, ma~n did that hurt.

Kanade: is that positive?

Y/n: yes. If you all will excuse me, I need to go.

Y/n started walking towards the elevator.

genjuro:where are you going?

Y/n: I'm not going anywhere and everywhere. See If i can find chris.

Hibiki: I'm coming too.

Y/n: don't you have a guest to attend to? Miku?

Hibiki: ahh!

Agents had brought miku in because hibiki transformed in front of her,  trying to protect her.

Y/n: I'll be fine, worry about miku first.

Y/n then continued to go to the elevator. Once in the elevator he thought to himself.

Inner Y/n: I hope i can find her before that finé woman does something to her. It looked like she was disposing chris, like she wasn't needed anymore.

(Chris)

It was already dark outside and chris was walking through the park. She was contemplating at what happened.

Chris: why, finé?

Chris had a Flashback of her fight with hibiki.

Chris: that bitch… dammit!!