The final half of double, cyclone joker!!!

Y/n was patrolling the city in case there was a noise attack.He already helped a few old ladies crossing the street and got a balloon out of a tree for a little girl.

Y/n: it's nice to be out on the streets helping people.

Suddenly Y/n got a call from genjuurou.

Genjuurou(coms): the noise are attacking, we send you the coordinates. Tsubasa is already on her way.

Y/n: what about hibiki?

Genjuurou(coms): she's still in class. As it looks now, you two are enough. If the situation gets dire will call her.

Y/n: understood, I'm on my way.

Y/n put on his driver, took out the joker memory and pushed the button.

Joker memory: joker!!!

Y/n: henshin!

Y/n changed into kamen rider joker and drove towards the coordinates send to him.

(Time skip)

When joker arrived tsubasa was already fighting the noise.

There were a lot of little noise and two big noise stood in the back spewing out more of the little noise.

Joker: tsubasa are you okay?

Tsubasa: I'm ok for now.

Tsubasa jumped in the air and attack with her energy swords, destroying a lot of noise.

《Thousand tears》

Joker kicked a noise sending it backwards taking a few more with it.

Joker: these ones sure are tough.

Tsubasa: we can handle them.

Joker put the joker memory in the slot on its side.

Joker memory: joker!! Maximum drive!!!

Joker: rider punch!!

Then joker punched a few noise, sending them flying backwards leaving a trail of destroyed noise. 

Joker: that cleans up nicely.

Tsubasa: don't get to cocky.

Then the big noise went in overdrive, spewing a lot more noise out separating joker and tsubasa.

Joker: tsubasa!!

Tsubasa: Y/n!!

Kanade(coms): tsubasa hold on. Y/n can you get to her?

Joker: no there are too many.

Joker and tsubasa both where surrounded by a lot of noise. For every one they destroyed, at least two where spewed out by the big ones.

Tsubasa: Y/n help!!

Joker: I'm trying!

Genjuurou(coms): I'm calling hibiki.

Joker/kanade(coms): I wish I had the power to rescue tsubasa.

Then the mysterious second red slot that Y/n always carried with him started to glow.

Joker: what's happening?

Joker took out the red slot and holded it to is driver. There it attached to the driver and dissapeared.

At the same time a driver appeared around kanade's waist.

Kanade: I got the same kind of driver as Y/n.

Joker: he kanade I can hear you in my head.

Kanade: I can hear you too.

Ryouko: interesting.