Quiet or else

(Hibiki)

Hibiki was running through the city looking for anyone who was left behind, while above her head noise where flying around. Suddenly she heard a scream in the distance.

She ran towards the source of the sound that apparently came from a half destroyed building. She then entered the building and called out.

Hibiki: hello!? Is anyone there!?

From above hibiki came a roar. When she looked up, tentacle attack her. She managed to jump out of the way, making a double front flip and a half screw. She then landed like a pro gymnast.  When she looked up again she saw a giant octopus like noise in the top of the building.

When she tried to sing her mouth got covered by none other than miku. She also holds her other hand to her own mouth to signal to stay quiet. Miku then took out her phone and started typing. She then showed it to hibiki. 

Miku: keep quiet, it looks like it reacts to loud sounds. It chased me here as well as the lady from flower. 

Both looked to their side to see the owner of flower laying on the ground.

Inner hibiki: I can't sing to activate my symphogear without putting them in danger… what should I do?

Miku then showed hibiki another message. 

Miku: hibiki listen, I'll will lure the noise away from you. Get her out of here. 

Hibiki took out her own phone to reply.

Hibiki: no I can't let you do that. 

Miku: did you forget? I used to sprint for the track team, trust me. 

Hibiki: it is to dangerous for you.

Miku: I'm relying on you. I know it's dangerous, that's why I'm asking you. Because the only one I can thrust with my life is you, hibiki.

Hibiki wanted to reply but miku put her hand on her phone. Then she leant into hibiki and whispered in her ear.

Miku: I did something terrible to you. I can't even hope for forgiveness. But I want to be with you, I want to fight too.

Hibiki: you can't miku…

Miku: I don't care. I can't let you shoulder this burden alone.

Miku then got up on her feet and started taking with a loud voice.

Miku: I won't hesitate anymore!

Miku then started running away, chased by the noise who reacted to her voice.

When they were gone hibiki sang her chant.

Hibiki: Balwisyall nescell Gungnir tron.

(Insert song: Watashi to Iu Oto Hibiki Sono Saki ni)

She grabbed the owner of flower and jumped out of the building. Right on that time ogawa came driving, stopped and screamed up.

Ogawa: hibiki!

Hibiki: ogawa-San

Shr landed inferno of him and put the woman down.

Hibiki: please take care of her.