apple/railwars

(Secret facility)

Rubble laid everywhere. The facility was a mess. Everything was on fire. Amidst the debris was a little girl, just around the age of thirteen. She had brown hair reaching past her shoulders and blue eyes. She was wearing a silver colored armor, with hints of yellow,blue and purple. On her back she had pair of wings. In her hand she had a relic resembling a fetus.

She then got covered in a pillar of light and when it disappeared she was wearing normal clothes.  She was now wearing a yellowish dress with detached sleeves. On each of her sides was a yellow ribbon. Underneath it she wore red tights and a red shirt covering any bare parts of her body. In her hair she had pink colored butterfly clips. 

Somewhere else from the debris came another girl climbing she had the same color eyes. Her hair was more pinkish that also reached past her shoulders. She wore a similar dress, but this one was more of a white blue with pink ribbons on her side, the undergarment was white of color. She had blue butterflies in her hair.

This girl tried to reach the first girl, but couldn't reach because of the flames. The first turns around to the other girl. When her face came into view, it was covered in blood. It came from her mouth and even from her eyes.

The second girl was horrified from what her eyes saw. Then the roof  started to collapse on the second girl. A older woman ran towards her and shielded the girl with her own body. When the second girl looked up she saw to her horror, the roof collapsing on the first girl. Right before her vision went blurry, she saw a human like shadow with green eyes pick the first girl up and then disappeared in what only could be described as gray colored water.

…ria.

...Maria.

Staff: you need to wake up now. It's time to get onto the stage.

Maria Cadenzavna Eve woke up from her dream/nightmare with a few tears rolling down her face.

Maria: serena… 

She quickly wiped the tears of her face before she replied. 

Maria: I'm coming!