Phonic (a)gain

(Double)

Double(k): why are you here?

Skull: durandal of course, why else.

Double(y): your not getting it.

Skull: try and stop me if you can.

Double then grabbed the trigger magnum and shot at skull. But skull counters every shot of double with his skull magnum.

Skull: haven't you learned your lesson yet, you can't defeat me in a gunfight.

Double(y): how about this then!

Double exchanged the trigger memory for the metal memory.

Driver: luna! Metal!! ( Luna metal melody)

Skull: wow… exchanging a gun for a stick. I'm not impressed at the slightest.

Skull then started shooting again at double. Double took the metal shaft from his back and extended the ends of it. He the started swinging the shaft in an eight like pattern blocking every shot.

Double(k): how's that?

Double(y): we don't need to impress you, we're just going to defeat you.

Double then pointed one end of the shaft towards skull and thrusts it at him extending the shaft hitting skull in his stomach. 

Double(y): now come over here!!

Double then swung the shaft like a whip and snared skull on his arm. He then pulled skull towards him. Once skull was close enough double punched him in the face, followed up by a backwards kick making skull fly in the side of a silo, leaving a big dent.

Skull: AAAHHHH!!!

Double then looked at hibiki for a second to see how she was doing.

??: skull! Maximum drive!

Skull: you're mine!! Skull punisher!!!

Skull shot a big energy blast towards double. Double could barely evade it by putting the shaft on the ground and extending the  lower end to pole vault himself upwards.

Double(k): missed us!

Skull: I'm not done yet!

Skull releases a giant energy skull from his chest, which stuns double and knocks him back before rising into the air. Skull then puts the Skull Memory into the Maximum Drive Slot, jumps up, and does a roundhouse Rider Kick, which propels the energy skull toward double.

Double counters it by inserting the Metal Memory in the Metal Shaft.

Metal shaft: metal!! Maximum drive!

Double: metal illusion!!!

Double then uses the Metal Shaft to create golden rings and unleashes them towards the giant skull. The skull bites down on the rings creating a giant explosion, blasting double and skull both backwards.