Shattered prides

(Chris)

After chris got blasted away she fell down in a riverbank further in the park, all beaten up.

Then the nehushtan armor started to regenerate to repair itself and chris.

Chris: AAAHHHHH!!!!!

after the armor healed her she got up, changed back to her normal form and started walking to the edge of the park.

Chris: damn you double, why did you have to intervene? How is it possible for him to combine with the others? Why did I look familiar to him? Why does he have my nehushtan memory? And where do I recognize that voice from? Dammit!!

??: hey! Chris! Wait for me!

Chris turned around to see lute leaning on a branch.

Chris: why would I wait for you?

Lute: because we are partners.

Chris: fine partner you are. I thought you would keep that double person occupied, but when I was about to fulfill my mission he attacked me and defeated me.

Lute: I did warn you that you could not beat him, or rather them.

Chris: them indeed! Did you now that it takes two people to become that…that  thing?

Lute: not until he told me.

Chris: how did you even get beaten?

Lute: after I told him about our plan to capture that gungnir girl, begot all serious and defeated me with a Maximum drive attack.

Chris: you idiot!! It's all your fault that I lost.

Lute: I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again.

Chris: let's just go back.

Lute: fine. Question, did you find the nehushtan memory again?

Chris: t-the what? Hahaha… n-no I don't know who has it. Hahaha… 

Lute: chris? What are you keeping from me?

Chris: n-nothing! Let's go….

(Hibiki)

Hibiki was sitting  on a bench on the roof of lydian academy contemplating.

Hibiki: it's my fault, two years ago and now. I couldn't help her and now tsubasa got hurt.

Then miki walked up to her.

Miku: hibiki.

Hibiki: miku…

Miku: haven't you've been a lot on yourself lately?

Hibiki: really? Are you sure? I'm not good on my own. Don't you remember that I enrolled here because you were going here?