Berserk

(Hibiki)

Hibiki: ryouko! Watch out!

But before ryouko could react she hit a pipe that made the car tumble on its roof.

Hibiki: aaahhh!!!

Genjuurou: ryouko!

Hibiki and ryouko managed to get out of the car. When hibiki looked up she saw a big bunch of noise standing in front of them. Hibiki got to the trunk of the car and picked up the case were durandal was being held in.

Hibiki: this is so heavy, ryouko.

Ryouko: let's just leave it here then and escape.

Hibiki: we can't do that.

Ryouko then begun to smile.

Ryouko: I suppose you're right.

They were looked at by the nehushtan girl. She ordered the noise to attack hibiki and ryouko. When they saw that they ran away but got caught in the blast of the exploding car behind them. Hibiki also dropped the case that landed a few meters further.

Then the noise attacked again, but ryouko stood in the way of the attack, holding her arm forward producing a purple energy shield.

Hibiki looked at ryouko whilst ryouko's knot came undone revealing really long hair.

Hibiki: ryouko..?

Ryouko: I guess the time for alternatives is over, so do whatever you want to do.

Hibiki stood up with a determined look in her eyes.

Hibiki: I'll fight. Balwisyall nescell Gungnir tron.

(Insert song: Gekisō Gungnir)

Hibiki now donned in her gungnir armor took a deep breath and took a fighting pose. The noise now started attacking her. She managed to dodge them but tripped on a pipe, making her fall on the ground. When she got up, the noise already surrounded her.

Hibiki: these heels are in the way.

Hibiki then kicked with her heels on the ground, breaking them off. She also looked at double to see what he was doing and saw that he was engaged with skull. She then took another deep breath and got in a fighting pose again.

The noise steadily creeped towards her. Then one of the noise started it's attack, but hibiki took a step forward and punched it straight in the "face". Destroying it. Then a second one attacked, but hibiki pummeled it straight into the ground. Following up with a elbow thrust behind her and a back kick in front of her.

 Following up with a elbow thrust behind her and a back kick in front of her