Heart

(Kadinger remains)

Dr.ver was dragging himself around the remains of the kadinger and the battlefield where the nephilim got destroyed. He then slipped and slides down a slope.

Dr.ver: AAHH!!!!

he crawls back up and reaches for Solomon's staff. He then notices a still beating nephilim heart. He gets up and grabs it.

 He gets up and grabs it

Dr.ver: So it was here all along! As long as I have this, I'm a hero!

He then picks up Solomon's staff and walks away.

(Helicopter)

Maria was leaning against the wall,singing the song Apple softly. Watching over Nastassja, who was laying in bed. Nastassja ope her eyes and looked at maria.

Inner Nastassja: she's a good girl. And it's not just Maria. I'm trying to make those three gentle girls carry my cross.

Nastassja then got up and sat on her bed.

 Inner nastassja: … maybe I...am in the wrong.

Then a screen popped out of the wall.

Nastassja: it's me.

Kirika(coms): could that… could that be you mom, desu-ka?!

Shirabe(coms): how are you doing?

Nastassja: I was able to get through the worst of it thanks to Maria's care.

(Damaged part of the city)

Kirika: Thank goodness. 

Shirabe: yeah. 

Kirika: anyway mom. I know that you said to stand by, but we ended up have to-

Nastassja(coms): I understand. Maria's orders, right?

Kirika then let out a sigh.

Shirabe: the only one who can figure out what's wrong with you is the doctor, but we haven't been able to find him

Nastassja(coms): thank you, you two. Let me know if you are able to reach him. I will send you the rendezvous coordinates.