Making peace

(Chris)

Chris was on her way to finé's mansion. She still had a blush on her face because of the "happy" accident.

Inner chris: I still can't believe what happened this morning. That,  that animal had his head between my b-b-b-breats. Not only that. people had to walk in, right on that moment. And to top it of, that prinz girl. She made me say things that I never wanted to say. On t-t-top, on b-b-bottom. She made a fool out of me! And that sword girl calling me a s-sexual d-d-deviant.

Chris: AAAAHHH!!! why do I keep thinking back on it! Focus chris, you're going to get answers. 

Chris continued her way to the mansion, occasionally thinking back. Once she arrived, she entered the mansion.

When she walked I  the main hall, she saw bodies lying everywhere. Chris looked around.

Chris: what happened here?

Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her. When she looked around, she saw that genjuro was standing in the entrance.

 When she looked around, she saw that genjuro was standing in the entrance

Chris: no! It wasn't me! Someone…

From behind genjuro came agents with guns ready, entering the room. Chris was about to run away, but the agents ran past her and checked the bodies. Leaving her astonished. Then genjuro came walking up to her and put his hand on her head.

Genjuro: we know that you are not behind this. Y/n called me that you were heading here, and he asked us to give you some backup. It was done by someone who's been with you, and with us, from the very beginning. 

Chris: huh?

Agent: commander kazanari!

Genjuro and chris their attention to the agent who called genjuro. One of the bodies found had a note attached to it. On that note was written "I love you, sayonara". 

When the agent removed the note, he failed to notice that there was a string attached to it. The other end was attached to some explosives.

*Boom*

There was a series of explosions throughout the mansion. When the smoke cleared chris found herself being hold in a arm of genjuro, while he holded up a big piece of debris above their heads.

 When the smoke cleared chris found herself being hold in a arm of genjuro, while he holded up a big piece of debris above their heads