Deadly party

(Time skip graveyard)

Y/n stopped at the graveyard and stepped of his bike

Y/n: this is a creepy graveyard.

Y/n walked in the graveyard looking for tsubasa until he noticed a shady looking person.

??: welcome, you must be Y/n.

Y/n: who are you!

Lute: you may know me as kamen rider skull, but my real name is lute.

Y/n: where is tsubasa. If you hurt her, you're a gonner.

Lute: don't worry she is resting in a tomb further up.

Y/n: why this place?

Lute: like you I am from another dimension. Let's just say that I got a home field advantage here.

Y/n: don't screw with me!

Y/n took out the joker memory and pushed the button.

Y/n: henshin!!

Y/n was about to put the memory in the left side of his driver when lute interrupted him

Lute: hold it it's not fair if you change in double. I only have one memory. And then it wouldn't be a private party.

Y/n: whatever!

Y/n then put the memory in the right side and changed into joker, closely followed by lute changing into skull.

Skull: now let's get this party started.

Skull took out his skull magnum and began shooting at joker. Joker managed to dodge it by hiding behind a tombstone.

Skull: come out! Don't be a coward!

Joker took out the trigger memory and put it in the slot on his side, summoning the trigger magnum.

Joker: you're going down!

Joker emerged from the tombstone and started firing back.

Skull: that's it get angry!

Joker: you asshole!

Skull dodged every bullet hole shot at him with ease, while he ran towards joker. Once there he kicked joker In  the stomach. 

Skull: without your other half you are a lousy shooter.

Joker: maybe… but now you're close.

Suddenly joker threw away his weapon and with a swift move with his hands he unarmed skull.

Skull: what?

Joker: now how good are you without a weapon?

Joker then punched skull a few times and followed up with a roundhouse kick.