Betrayed/Saved

(Finé's mansion)

The sun was already setting in the mansion finé was on the phone.

Finé: I know that this was our request, but what I'm saying is that your work is to sloppy. We'll be trapped if we get chased, or is that your intention?

???(phone): only god can control everything. You know that well, don't you?

Suddenly the doors of room bursts open, which caught finé's attention. Chris stood in the door opening.

Chris: what did you mean when you said I'm of no use anymore? Do you mean u don't need me anymore? Ate you using me like an object?

Meanwhile you could hear a faint voice through the telephone asking what was happening.

Chris grabbed her head.

Chris: my head is a mess! I have no idea what's right and wrong anymore! 

Finé hung up the phone and stood up and turned towards chris.

Finé: why won't anyone do what I tell them to?

She then pointed Solomon's staff to chris and summoned some noise that surrounded her.

Chris took a step back and looked almost afraid at her symphogear.

Finé: is there a better time to use it? You know, there was never any hope for you to end wars they way you were doing things. Every time you crushed someone, you sowed a few new seeds of discord.

Chris: but you told me! You told me I put an end to the pain and suffering with what you…

Finé: you used the symphogear that I gave you, but you were no more useful than a flea. Shall we close the curtains now?

Finé her right hand began emitting a bright glow and then her whole body followed. Chris looked surprised at what was happening.

Finé: I am immortal, my armor eternal. I will live until the stars die.

The light particles started to materialize at what was the nehushtan armor. But instead of chris her version that was silver and enclosed her whole body, finé's was golden of color and revealed more of her body.

 But instead of chris her version that was silver and enclosed her whole body, finé's was golden of color and revealed more of her body