Joker within

(Lydian academy)

A few weeks have past. Tsubasa and chris were waiting for hibiki. Then hibiki finally came.

Hibiki: I'm so sorry! I bet you two were worried sick.

Chris: you look surprisingly healthy. Well, you should take this opportunity to get some rest.

Hibiki: never fear! I'm tachibana hibiki! Lazing around and spacing out ate my specialties! Leave it to me!

Tsubasa: are you really all right? You're not just putting on a brave face so we won't worry, right?

Hibiki then looked away out of surprise.

Hibiki: no, of course n—

Tsubasa then walked over to hibiki and grabbed her arm.

Hibiki: tsubasa… you're hurting me.

Tsubasa: I'm sorry.

Tsubasa then let go of hibiki's arm.

Chris: what's up with you? You're not just being a dope to try and tune into her wavelength are you, tsubasa?

Then it was Tsubasa turn to look away. 

Hibiki: I'm sorry…

Tsubasa: as long as you're all right, that's what matters.

(Earlier 2nd division base)

On the big screen was an image seen of the earth and the moon

Aoi: the moon is falling! begin lunar attack countermeasures!

Sakuya: please put us through to the S.D.A.U.

Then some higher up people came on the screen.

Man: shouldn't we be asking the US for assistance?

Genjuro: out of the question.  The US government's information is far too lacking in credibility. 

Man: I'm saying there's a problem woth operation apollo itself!

Genjuro: every second counts in this situation. Right now, we need to concentrate on calculating the trajectory of the moon.

Man: you can't just issue arbitrary orders on your own! We still have time to consult with the various ministeries before deciding on a plan of action. 

Genjuro: this is just ridiculous.

(Conference room)