Sacrifices

(Miku)

Deep down in the shelter miku and everyone there saw how chris fell down after her attempt to stop the kadinger.

Inner miku: I couldn't even say goodbye to her! Why did it have to end like this?

Inner genjuro: so that was your dream? You said you were still so far from achieving your dream, and yet you did so much… if that's true, then how far away must we be?

Sakuya: something is happening with double!

Everyone saw how double changed form.

Miku: isn't that the bird that took kanade away?

Aoi: you're right.

(Inside double)

Y/n and kanade where surrounded by a bright white light and everywhere they looked they saw strings of neon green colored numbers and letters.

Kanade: what's happening?

Y/n: is this the power of the xtreme memory?

Philip: I can explain what's happening to you two.

Kanade: Philip?

Shotaro: I'm here too, just so you know. 

Y/n: shotaro?! Are you two real?

Shotaro: of course we are real! There can only be one, hard boiled detective.

Kanade: I can't believe this.

Philip: firstly, you are only soft boiled,...

Shotaro: hé! that's not true.

Philip then continued explaining, ignoring shotaro.

Philip: secondly, we are not real. We are the memories  that where kept in the gaia memories.

Shotaro: wait, what?! We are not real?!

Y/n: could you explain what's happening?

Philip: thanks to the xtreme memory not only your minds are one, so are your body's one.