Berserk

(Insert song Gekkō no Tsurugi)

(Control room)

Ogawa was standing in the control room, from where the broadcast was being send. He ended the stream just in time for tsubasa to transform.

Ogawa: if the world found out that kazanari tsubasa was a symphogear user, her time on the stage would be over. As her manager, I cannot allow that.

(Stage)

《Fang! Joker!! (Fang, joker melody)》

Double(k): aaaaarghhh!!!

Maria: what now?!

Tsubasa: kanade?

Double first looked at maria and then towards the noise.

Double(y): I was afraid this would happen. Kanade, come to your senses!

Double(k): aaagh!

Double jumps of the stage, in the middle of the noise and starts attacking them like a wild beast.

Tsubasa: kanade, what's happening to you?!

Double(y): she has gone berserk from the power that the fang memory brings!

Accel: you just focus on Maria, let me handle double. 

Tsubasa: but…

Double(y): everything will be okay! Let prinz handle it.

Tsubasa: I'm counting on you two!

Tsubasa then jumps onto the stage as double still rampages.

《Arm fang!》

Double pushes down the lever on the fang memory down one time and a fang like Saber appears on double her right arm

Double pushes down the lever on the fang memory down one time and a fang like Saber appears on double her right arm. She runs through the noise slashing them all in half. She is then stopped by accel, blocking an attack of double.

Accel: come to your senses kanade!

Double(k): aaghhh!

Double(y): this isn't you kanade, focus.