Shopping spree

(Shopping mall)

Y/n, chris and serena where in the shopping mall for school supplies and clothes. They first decided to gi for the school supplies.

Shop owner: welcome, how may I help you.

Serena: ...uh…

Y/n: my sister here is transferring to lydian academy. We are here for a uniform and some school supplies. 

Shop owner: we don't hand out stuff over to every person unless they got a voucher from the school you are attending. At least for the uniform. 

Y/n: I have one right here. Here you go.

Y/n handed over the voucher to the shop owner.

Shop owner: oh! A deluxe voucher. I don't see that often.

Chris: you also said that when I handed over the voucher.

Shop owner: you must have some special friends to get a hold of this.

Y/n: you can say that, yes. So can you help us?

Shop owner: of  course, let's get some measurements done first so I can get the right size uniform. 

The shop owner took out a measuring tape and took some measurements of serena. He then walked into the back to get a uniform. 

Chris: I hope they got yours size, they didn't have the right size for me.

Y/n: that's because you don't have average proportions. 

Chris started to hit Y/n a few times.

Chris: are you saying that I am fat?!

Y/n: of course not.  

Chris: what do you mean then?!

Y/n: you have uhh…

Chris: come on, spit it out! I have what?!

Y/n: you have uhh… big bahonkadonkers, alright!

Chris got red on her face. She put her hands on her breasts and turned away.

Y/n: but let me be clear to you. You look really cute in clothes that are a little too big. It just has something, something you can be proud about. 

Chris: …idiot… 

Then the shop owner returned with a uniform and handed it over to serena.

Shop owner: you can change your clothes in that booth over there. Go ahead and see if it fits. 

While serena got changed, the others searched for some supplies she needed to use in school. 

Serena came out of the booth and attracted the attention of Y/n. 

Serena: nii-San, how do I look?

Y/n and chris turned around and looked at serena.