The first half of double, Single!?

Early in the morning on a sunny day in a park we see a young man on a bench sleeping.
His name is Y/n L/n, but does he belong here?

As Y/n was waking up he stretched his arms and looked around him

Y/n: oh man I slept like a lo….g?
Where the frick (blame YouTube  censorship) am I, why am I sitting on a bench in a park!

As Y/n was looking around he noticed a aluminum suitcase with a strange looking letter W on it laying next to him on the bench.

Y/n: okay i'm not touching that

Y/n stood up and started to walk around the park.

Y/n: how did I come here, the last thing I remember was that I was in my room and suddenly a gray watery wall came towards me.

As Y/n was lost in his thoughts he suddenly tripped over something, face first on the ground.

Y/n looked up to looked around to see who tripped him 

Y/n: okay who tripped me?

Then he suddenly noticed the briefcase.

Y/n: why is that briefcase there? I'm still not picking you up.

Y/n got back on his feet and started walking again until he tripped again face first on the ground.

Y/n: god dammit, okay I'll take the bite what do you want from me.

Y/n reached to the briefcase picking it up and walked towards a picnic table.

Sitting down Y/n put the briefcase on the table and opening it up.

The first thing he saw was a letter,he picked it up  and started reading.

Letter: good morning. Y/n

Y/n: how does it know that it is morning, but more importantly how does it know my name.

Letter: you have been chosen to become the first half of kamen rider double and help save this world from a big threat.

But until you find a suitable other half for double you are on your own.

Y/n: does that mean that instead of kamen rider double my name is kamen rider single?

Letter: in this suitcase you will find a driver with one slot and an extra slot that you can only equip when you find your other half,  and 7 gaia memories.
Good luck.

Y/n: “good luck” it says, I'm not some kind of alien who uses the power of  constellations to save the universe from an evil empire okyuu.

Y/n looked inside the briefcase.

(Closest I could find)

Inside the bottom half there was an black and red driver with one slot an an loose second red slot.

Inside the top half there where 7 USB type memories, 6 of them had an strange looking  letter on them, a black memory with J, a silver memory with M,a blue memory with T, a green memory with C, a red memory with H, and a yellow memory with a L. The last one had an picture of a book on it.

Y/n: whell I guess that means that I'm a super hero now.

Y/n closed the briefcase and stood up and made his way to the end of the park he walked into the city.

Y/n: well it looks like I will be staying here for a while, so I guess that I need to look for a job and a place to stay.

As Y/n walked around the city he turned around corner and saw to his surprise strange looking monsters standing by some piles of ashes.

Y/n: shit this is bad, I'm out of here

The monsters started to move towards Y/n as he turned around to run but to his big surprise there where more of those monsters

Y/n: frick I'm surrounded, time to see what kind of hero I am

Y/n opened the briefcase an took out the driver and the black memory.

He put the driver against his waist and a belt appeared around his waist to keep the driver in place.

Y/n: here goes nothing, prepare for the power of kamen rider single!

Joker memory: joker!!!

As Y/n pressed the button on the memory he suddenly felt a surge trough his body as memory's from the previous double users flowed into his brain like a flashback.

Y/n: and here I am with kamen rider single.

He said with a sarcastic voice 

Y/n: let me correct myself.
Ahem…., prepare for the power of kamen rider joker!!!

(Art by kouno hikaru)

Joker: Now, count up your sins...