Chase

(Inside the hospital)

Inside the hospital the girls were standing back to back, all out of breath.

Hibiki: why is it so hard?

Chris: maybe it's that red smoke all around us. 

Tsubasa: that's probably the case.

Hibiki then noticed something running up to them. She quickly reacts and hits it on the face.

Hibiki: watch out!

The thing gets pushed back, but quickly attacks again. Tsubasa then jumps in and hit the thing with her armed gear. The thing gets knocked back, but it did no damage whatsoever. It lands on its feet and just  growls. 

Chris: you hit it head-on with your armed gear!

Tsubasa: then why didn't it crumble into ashes?!

Hibiki: does that mean it isn't one of the noise?

Chris: then what is that monster?!

The girls then all looked up surprised as a human figure started clapping from within the shadows. The figure then walked a few steps forward, revealing himself. 

Chris: Dr. Ver?!

The monster turned around and went into a cage that was standing next to Dr. Ver. 

Dr. Ver: you're surprisingly sharp. 

Hibiki: but… when the iwakuni base was attacked… 

Chris: I get it. Those noise attacks were all orchestrated!

Dr. Ver: it was rather simple, I assure you. By the time of the attack, Solomon's staff was no longer in its case. I had concealed it underneath my coat.

Tsubasa: so to steal the staff, you pretended to be attacked and went missing?

Dr. Ver: calling noise forth from the treasury of Babylon and controlling them is something only the staff can do.

Dr. Ver holded out the staff and summons some noise. 

Dr. Ver: and the one most suited to wield the staff right now is me! Don't you agree?

As dr. Ver said this, his face got the look of a mad scientist. 

Chris: of course not!

Dr. Ver then signaled the noise to attack. Chris quickly reacted by opening up the compartments on her skirt, revealing her micro missiles.  She shoots them at the noise, destroying them. But by doing so she got a hit by a big recoil of her gear. The explosion was big enough to create a hole in the walls to the outside.

They all walk outside. Tsubasa has gotten a hold on chris and was supporting her.

 Tsubasa has gotten a hold on chris and was supporting her