Black silver

(City)

Dr. Ver commands one of the noise to attack hibiki 

Hibiki: Balwisyall nescell Gungnir tron.

Before the transformation even begins, she punches the noise without turning to dust.

Miku: hibiki!!

Dr. Ver: she touched the noise without transforming??

Shiro: That shouldn't be possible!

Momo: we can't even touch them without transforming!

Hibiki then starts transforming. As her armor gets equipped,  she pushes through the noise and destroys it. It is followed by a gust of wind, almost blowing dr. Ver away. Luckily he gets caught by Shiro and momo. Hibiki then struck a pose.

Hibiki: this fist… my life… they are symphogear!!!

(Second division)

Female agent: update! The pursuit squad have reported in!

Aoi: we've detected the emergence of noise! I fear the worst. 

Genjuro: send in Tsubasa and chris!

Aoi: Y/n and prinz are closer!

Genjuro: then send them too! We must capture the bearer of Solomon's staff!

Sakuya: we're detecting a high-energy waveform distinct from the noise!

Aoi: analyzing it now!

On screen came in a big red alert, the word "gungnir".

Aoi: don't tell me…

Then the screen showed a silhouette of hibiki with her vitals.

Genjuro: it's… Gungnir…

(Battlefield)

Hibiki's forte scar started to glow brightly followed by the rest also glowing.

Inner hibiki: power is bursting forth within me…

A leaf then came down and touched hibiki. It instantly caught on fire. Dr.ver noticed that.

Dr.ver: what?!

Ando: that heat…

Shiori: what's happening…

Yumi: with tachibana?

Dr.ver: why must you always interfere with my plans at every single turn?! YOU'LL PAY!!!

Dr.ver then used Solomon's staff to summon a bunch of noise and send them towards hibiki.

Hibiki dashed forward and started to hit the noise one for one, destroying every single one that came close to her.

Dr.ver: every time! Every single, last time!

Dr.ver then summoned a huge group of noise, to attack hibiki. Hibiki's gauntlet then grew larger, as she got ready to attack. She then used the thrusters on her lower back and dashes right through the noise, disintegrating them.

Miku: hibiki!

Hibiki: miku?!

Hibiki turned around and saw that one of the noise evaded her attack and was now rushing towards miku and the rest. 

Hibiki: miku!!

Right on that moment Y/n and prinz came between miku and the noise.Y/n blocked the noise with his left arm, shredding his glove and sleeve of his shirt revealing his silver arm. Prinz then used her rigging to blow up the noise in front of y/n.