LI

Sunday had Luke chosen to stay at Mila's house, both because he was worried for his girlfriend after having seen her cry the night prior, but also because he didn't want to go home. To wake up with the smell of coconuts made his whole heart flutter, he kissed her cheek as their bodies laid half-naked together.

The sun shined gently into the dark painted room as a note was missing from the wall of memories. Mila felt her heart skip a beat as she woke up in his arms. Of course, her parents had walked in earlier that morning and her mother was about to have a tantrum.

However, Mr. Garcia asked Mrs. Garcia to not wake them up as he wanted the two to sleep in peace, so when the parents were sitting by the morning table and drinking their morning coffee. Were the two teenagers laying in the small bed together.

"Morning" Luke whispered into her ear, which gave her shivers down her spine. "Morning" She whispered back as she turned around facing him, their eyes met and it was like everything else faded away. Like something in the movies, they were laying there completely in love with each other.

That was when it hit her, how lucky she was, how she had spent the last couple of months just falling deeper and deeper in love with the silly brown-haired guitar player.

"Luke.... please never leave me" She whispered, causing him to widen his eyes confused for a bit before smiling as he shook his head. "Are you saying we will become one of those couples who got together in high school and then spend the rest of their lives together?"

She nodded slowly. "That is exactly what I am saying" She giggled gently as she pecked his lips smiling softly. "I never wanted to be a housewife, but if I can be yours then I would be okay with it" He shook his head looking at her like she was crazy, which indeed she was.

"You're gonna become a famous writer I tell you" While he smiled hers faded, as she sat up, taking a deep breath, her hair was a mess, yet he still found her beautiful. But when he saw the smile had faded, he as well sat up worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a low voice, she took a deep breath and looked into his eyes, and became once again calm. "I .... I'm moving... to New York... After a senior year" It was like something in his heart broke as he looked into her eyes.

"You got in?" Something inside him lit, like a fire of excitement, started, of course, he was happy for her, yes he was thrilled,  however, he knew this meant she would move away, maybe never see him again, as she nodded slowly looking down, not having the courage to look into his eyes.

"I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner... I j-" He interrupted her by kissing her, which caused her to look in shock at him. "You got into your dream school Millianna, you'll become a famous writer and people will know your talent, I can't get mad at you finally reaching your dreams when all you do is support mine..." He said in all honesty, which caused her tears to begin again, he wiped them away with his thumb as he made her look into his eyes.

"No matter how far away we are, you will be mine....so long distance it is, many have done it before, why can't we as well? Besides we have all the holidays where you come and I can come and visit, and who knows when Sunset Curve goes on tour I can come to New York as well and you will have book signing-" She put a hand over his mouth as she giggled.

"I have to publish a book before all of this and you have to kill that show before we can as well" She smiled brightly, as he chuckled. "Well," He moved her hand away, before kissing it. "Whatever will make us stay together"

She bit her lip as she looked around her room, she took a deep breath and nodded. "We're gonna be one of those couples who got together in high school and then stayed together till we're 80" Luke widened his eyes. "80? 80? Girl, you mean 110!"