XXXIX

Saturday morning, Mila woke up looking at the side of her bedroom where a dainty red dress was hanging from her door. Normally girls would wake up like this on their wedding day, or prom but Mila had the same excitement for something... well less important.

Her first Caroline Black Halloween party.

Halloween parties at the Black's house was known to be one of the biggest parties of the year,

The amount of virginity that has been taking in her house was actually scary, but it was a party where everyone who knew someone was invited.

A knock on her door was heard, causing Mila to stop her daydreaming and focus as the door opened showing Aera in her red strawberry pajama set. "Ready for the party?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Even though Mila had been back in school, for now, a week, she had heard knowing from either one of her parents, which honestly suited Mila better. Her notebook was filled with stories.

Hamilton was only a corner away and if they couldn't be happy for her, she didn't even want them. Even though she missed the smell of her mother's perfume, that would always scent up the whole house, and her father laughing at bad movies on the tv.

Mila sat up a bit straight as she looked at her dear friend. "Never been more ready, I am however scared" She answered, fiddling with her fingernails as she spoke, Aera bit her lip as she placed herself on Mila's bed.

"Have you talked to Luke?" Aera asked, of course, she had also gotten the whole talk, her only answers being about how stupid both of them was, that if Luke kissed her, he obviously liked her back, but Mila was however not convinced.

"No... And I won't... he is bad for me and you know that" Mila said, however, Aera's next words made Mila widen her eyes, she never thought about it, it never even crossed her mind. "Okay... what are you doing on Sunday?"

Mila gulped as she tried to hold down her anxiety: "That time is sleeping" Mila said, trying to sound more confident than she felt as she flashed her friend a smile. "Tonight I am gonna get drunk, have fun with you and the boys, and just enjoy being back in school"

Aera widened her eyes as she almost laughed: "Who are you? And what did you do to Mila?"

The morning went by quicker than both of them thought and around eight both of them were in full costume, make-up, and ready for a good party. Mila felt confident in her dress, even though it was almost lingerie.

Her dress was blood red, and on her cheeks using Aera's makeup, she had painted hearts as freckles using eyeshadow, her curls were put up in a ponytail and in a red belt, a bow and arrow formed as a heart were hanging.

"How do I look?" Mila asked as she looked at Aera who was dressed as Rachel from "Friends", a tv series she and Caroline were obsessed with and haven't stopped talking about since its second season began running back in September.

"Like more than Luke's eyes will be on you" Aera wiggled her eyebrows as she smirked, yet Mila simply took a deep breath and nodded. "Is it too much?" Aera didn't get to finish as the doorbell rang and Aera ran out the door faster than a girl seeing a bee.

The sounds of: "Oh my god you look amazing!" and "wow, that's hot" were heard from the living room, as Mila slowly walked down the stairs, her eyes catching Reggie's who's smile grew wider.

"Wow... you look amazing Mila" Reggie spoke as Mila nodded slowly with a smile: "Thank you and you two don't look bad either" Mila giggled.

Bobby and Reggie had come to pick the two girls up, to drive them to the party, and as you could imagine, were they both dressed as pirates, one more silly than the other.