XXVIII

Mila's dad was not pleased to drive his daughter to the bad side of town for her to enjoy a concert alone, yet he did it anyway.

Mila had written an S and a C on her cheeks, her t-shirt was a black Sunset Curve shirt, which Reggie had given her earlier that day. Her cross and small s dangled from her neck and her hair was in two braids.

"How do I look?" She smiled looking at her dad, who sighed.

"You look... crazy... like a crazy fangirl" Her dad said looking at his daughter, she simply laughed and nodded to herself.

"I look perfect then" She smiled brightly, she was about to open the door when her dad stopped her.

"You have to be home before eleven" He looked into her eyes as she sighed. "Yea yea" Mila said, yet this did not make her dad anymore happy.

"Who are driving you home? " Her dad asked. "Reggie I have told you dad, I am gonna miss the show if I don't go soon" Her dad took a deep breath and nodded, he wanted to ask one last question, yet as soon as he did, Mila did not seem pleased.

"Are any of them your boyfriend, because we have talked about- '' Mila for the first time almost yelled at her dad.

"Will you stop and just let me out" She pushed his hand off and left the car, her face was red from anger.

"Why would he ask that, can't four boys and one girl not be friends without her dating one of them?" She whispered to herself mad, as she walked to the backdoor of the bar, they were playing at. She opened it and entered a room filled with wires.

She took a deep breath trying to make sense of the many doors as she walked through the back, she stopped in her trail, as she heard voices from one of the rooms.

"Okay! Who are we?!" She heard Luke yell, which made her smile, she opened the door as the boys all yelled. "Sunset Curve". She smiled brightly and clapped.

The four boys hadn't even been on stage and they were all already sweaty. "Millianna" Luke smiled as he noticed her, their eyes met and for a second, Mila's heart jumped an extra beat.

"So how do I look?" Mila asked as she did a little twirl in front of the boys, Bobby smiled and leaned closer to her.

"Like an idiot" He winked, which made her roll her eyes with a smile on her face.

"You look like a true Sunset fan" Alex smiled brightly, he was about to hug her, when she put a hand on his chest.

"I have already heard that this shirt becomes weird if it gets wet, so don't you dare hug me with all that sweat"

The boys all laughed, Reggie walking over playing with her braids. "I am actually kind of nervous" He admitted, Mila shook her head gently. "You will be amazing" Mila said as she looked at her friends.

She never thought four boys would mean so much as they did to her. Her thoughts was interrupted by a voice from a speaker.

"Sunset Curve, you're on in five" The speaker announced, all the boys took their instruments, while Alex took his drumsticks. Mila clapped her hands. "I will go and get a good spot" She said and waved goodbye to the boys.

"Good luck" She said before walking out the door and trying to find the door to the audience, when she found it, the bar was almost filled with people, she found a spot beside a column dividing the room, she placed herself there and smiled looking up at the stage.

"Did you guys notice her S and C on her cheeks?" Reggie chuckled as they walked towards the stage together. They went onto stage and the crowd screamed.