XX

As Friday arrived, nothing had seemed to change after Mila's confession about Aera, they both were still walking the hallway, holding hands together and kissing, which made Mila stare as she looked at them from locker 272.

"Who are you stalking?" Luke whispered into her ear, as he surprised her having come from his math class, Mila sighed not facing him as her sight was on Oliver putting a piece of her hair behind Aera's ear, which made her giggle.

"I'm not stalking" Mila whispered almost annoyed, which made Luke chuckle, he leaned against locker 273, as he looked at Mila's view, which made him narrow his eyebrows, he didn't understand why Mila didn't just go and talk with her, she clearly missed her best friend. Mila held her hand to her small s, as she bit her lip thinking.

"Do you think he told her?" Mila whispered as she turned around, her eyes meeting Luke's crystal blue's, he sighed and looked at them before shaking. "No man with respect for himself would be with a woman if he thought she cheated" Luke answered, yet before Mila could say anything, the bell rang and Luke ruffled her hair.

"See you later Milliana" He chuckled and walked off, Mila shook her head. "Watch it Patterson" She giggled and walked into her next class, which luckily was the last of that Friday, she sat beside Alex, who was in the middle of drumming a beat on his desk and his poor textbook.

"Ready for the test?" Alex asked with a small smirk, as he stopped playing noticing his friend placing herself beside him. Mila shook her head as she opened her textbook. "It's just a pop quiz, we should be fine"

That she said, yet as class ended and Mila got the grade for her pop quiz, which she thought had ended well, she didn't expect the big fat red F on her paper, with the small note from her teacher: 'see you after class'. Alex on the other hand got a B, which of course he cheered about.

"I'll wait for you," Alex said as he stopped cheering for himself, having seen the note and the grade on Mila's test. As the bell rang, Mila went up to the teacher with an awkward and shy smile. The door to the classroom closed and that's when Mila got told the one thing she did not expect.

"Wait what did he say?" Alex almost screamed out as they walked to locker 272, Mila nodded as her history teacher's words kept repeating in her mind. "He said that if my grade doesn't go up, he will have to fail me... which means I might not be able to graduate" Mila almost annoyed opened her locker, as she looked at Alex, who of course wasn't happy either by the fact that he might not be able to graduate with someone who has fastly become his best friend.

"He can't do that... you're not that bad at history" Mila looked at him with a small smile, and a 'come on' look, which made him nod slowly. "Okay you are a little bad, but not failing grade bad!" Alex tried to explain, yet Mila was already waving a teary goodbye to Hamilton.

"Who's failing?" Reggie asked as he came to locker 272 as always, to pick up Alex and Mila after the last class of history. "Me... in history" Mila whispered as she took the few books she needed for homework, putting them in her bag before locking her locker. Reggie looked at her in shock: "Do we need to make a study group?" This sentence made Alex laugh so much he snorted.

"Reggie, I love you but let's just say it's lucky you are pretty" This made Mila laugh as well, hiding her laugh with her hand. "Hi! I'm not stupid!" Reggie tried to defend himself, yet Mila nodded agreeing with Alex. "You asked Miss Bone; How old the average 18-year-old was in 1942?" Both Mila and Alex laughed so much they had to hold their stomachs as they began hurting, when Mila snorted Reggie began laughing with them, all three of them sharing a sweet moment.

That sweet moment was sadly interrupted as a student ran by fastly not just any student but Daliah herself, sprinting to the parking lot of campus. This made all three of them stop laughing as a bunch of people yelling caught their attention. They first began running, when a wayyyyy to happy Bobby came running from science 101.