XLI

"You have to tell me?" Alex said as he leaned against the couch playing with his drumsticks, wearing his favorite pink hoodie, as he looked at his best friend.

"Nothing happened?" Luke said as he looked back at the boys who had gathered that afternoon to practice, but instead talking about the things no one saw going on behind walls. "Come on Luke, we're just best friends" Bobby answered as he threw a pillow at his friend with a smile.

"Mila and I are just friends, okay?" Luke said, looking serious at the three boys. "If that's your definition of a friendship I think I have to back out," Reggie said looking at Luke with a small smirk. Alex nodded as he pointed with his drumstick to Reggie agreeing.

"Come on! We're just two friends enjoying each other's company" Luke answered with a smile on his face. "Does your definition of the company mean tasting each other's tongues?" Bobby asked, which caused Alex and Reggie's jaws to drop with huge smiles on their faces.

Luke however looked at Alex with a serious face, Alex smiled as a small giggle left his lips, which was still red from the weekend. "I'm happy for you"

"You and her are the definition of lovers," Reggie said, beginning to make kissing sounds, causing Luke to throw the pillow in Reggie's face. "Okay, we kissed, a lot... okay?" Luke said, giving up as he threw his hands in the air.

Bobby smirked gently. "Is she a good kisser?" This caused Alex to make a disgusted face. "Ew, I don't wanna know that! We're talking about my best friend here"

Reggie looked offended at Alex as he placed a hand on his chest. "Ouch" Alex sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Oh grow up Reginald"

"I'll think about it" Reggie winked with a small chuckle as he placed himself on the couch beside Alex. "So are you going to ask her out?" Alex asked, looking at Luke who was now beginning to panic in front of them all.

"Am I supposed to?" Luke asked with his eyes widened, Alex leaned his head back taking a deep breath. "Oh this is why Alex was the romantic one okay" Bobby nodded now understanding his two friends' former relationship.

"I can be romantic, right Alex?" Luke said looking at his ex-boyfriend for confirmation. Alex bit his lip trying not to laugh. "Of course you can Luke, but maybe start with asking the girl out, just an idea, you know... would be nice, not wait for any more, you know time is ticking, we aren't getting younger"

"Yea, I think she kinda wanna have her first date before you know she's 87, owning cats," Bobby said with a small laugh, Reggie sat up from the couch. "Mila is so much more a dog person" Reggie tried to say, yet it only ended up having the rest of the boys shake their heads at him.

"Okay... how do I ask her out?" Luke asked as he took a deep breath, Alex sighed. "I swear Luke, even though you're pretty to look at you can be so stupid... You're a singer, you sing your feelings, we have a small gig on December 8th, why don't you do it there?"

"That's in two weeks?" He said as he gulped, Alex nodded slowly. "Can you fix your feelings in two weeks? "

"What's happening in two weeks"

All the boys jumped everyone getting half a heart attack as Daliah stood at the garage door. "What are you doing here?" Reggie asked, looking confused at her sudden appearance. She took a deep breath as she folded her arms. "Well I need to talk to Bobby and Mila said you would be here"

Bobby's eyes widened as his cheeks got flustered. "Why do you need to talk to me?" He asked, his voice being almost shaky, Daliah sighed as she looked him into his eyes.

"Do you wanna go out with me?"

The room went quiet as three of the four boys now looked at each other with widened eyes and bright smiles trying not to fangirl behind their best friend.