thank you

hello lovelies, thank you for finishing "before the pain" I know a lot of you have been here from the start and I wanna thank each and every one of you.

When I published this book, the show had just ended and I thought no one would read this fanfic beside me and my best friend.

But soon after the votes, comments, followers and family came and here we are so many months later with a finished product.

Now as I have promised many of you, the Bobby fanfic a.n is already up on my profile and will begin publishing around January 3rd 2021.

Thank you so much for this crazy adventure and thank you so much for everything that you have showed me.

I have never been very comfortable in my writing and to see so many positive feedback have really changed me.

You have seen my story bloom, I loved every second of it,
From how you all went from hate to loving character like Caroline Black, Bobby, Aera and some of you even Oliver Young.

Now I know this story was no where perfect but the fact you have read, commented, voted have meant so much to me,

I wanna thank each one of you for being here and I can't wait for the adventures we will be having in other book together.

Bobby Fanfic
The Bobby fanfic "shadow of yourself" is out now, it does NOT take place in this timeline as "before the pain" but is another prologue I have written but with Bobby as love interest happening after the boy's death.