XXVII

The smell of breakfast and coffee was taking over the house as Luke walked down the stairs, as his parents smiled brightly at him.

"Ready for the day?" His mom asked, kissing his cheek as he sat down to eat his breakfast. Luke nodded with a gentle smile.

"I have a gig tonight, the boys and I will be rocking that stage. I'll tell you" His parents looked at each other before faking a smile.

"As long as you remember school okay?" Luke's dad said, Luke simply nodded. He finished his breakfast and was then out the door with his guitar on his back. He took his bike and began riding to school.

The morning wind hit his cheeks as his mind was focused on the songs he had been playing on repeat in his mind, he had the whole tracklist and he knew, the more they played, the more people would learn about their music. Sunset Curve would become famous one day we would swear on it.

These thoughts of his continued as he parked his bike. He walked with a gentle smile into the school and headed to his locker, getting his books for math.

"Morning Lukieboo" Bobby said as he leaned against the locker beside his best friend, Luke looked at him with a 'stop that' look. "Morning" Luke said almost cold, yet ended up smiling.

"So you ready for tonight?" Bobby asked, Luke took a deep breath and nodded.

"Always ready, you?" He asked as they began walking to class of course taking the route towards locker 272 which was a longer route but Luke always insisted.

"Have you talked to her by the way?" Bobby asked as they walked down the hallway.

"What are you talking about?" Luke asked confused as they turned a corner, he couldn't help but smile as he noticed longer down the hallway by locker 272 she stood taking out her books.

"That you have fallen for the weirdo" Bobby's words made Luke stop in his trail, as he turned to his friend.

"Why would you think that?" Luke asked, lifting an eyebrow as Bobby smirked gently.

"Come on dude, you look at her like you look at your guitar" Bobby joked, yet Luke didn't seem pleased by his words.

"What about you? What's with the sudden flirting with her Bobs?" Luke didn't get to hear Bobby's answer as the bell rang.

Luke looked down the hall seeing Mila already had gone to class, he sighed and looked at Bobby who shrugged.

"See you at lunch loverluke" Bobby winked and left to go to his class, Luke bit his lip clenching his fist as he walked into math class. His mind being on Bobby's words.

He believed himself as not a jealous guy, but Bobby had gotten every girl he ever tried on besides Daliah of course.

He sat down at his usual place, yet the person beside him. Luke did not expect to sit there. He looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why aren't you sitting in front?" Luke asked as he took out his notebook and his pencil.

"Can't I sit beside an old friend?" Oliver asked with a gentle smile as he copied what the teacher wrote on the board.

"We've never been friends Young''' Luke said as he looked over at Oliver, who sighed as he nodded slowly.

"We could have... but I suppose you are right.. I just didn't want to sit beside my cheating ex okay?"

Luke bit his lip: "fair" He whispered. Luke looked at the front seats where Aera sat, normally the seat beside her would be occupied by Oliver, yet the seat was taken by some creepy ginger who wanted to catch a threesome with the new lesbian couple.