THE END

Harry slouched into his office chair and let out a breath that he was holding. It was a lot harder to be back at work when all that he could think about was Niall. He never thought that he would fall so hard for someone , nevertheless a guy.

Harry was deep lost in his thoughts when his secretary barged through the door; shocked expression on her face.

"He's back sir!" Adelaide said with a rushed voice. "He's shouting the same thing again, but don't worry! I sent security up already!"

Harry needed a second to register what was happening until it dawned on him. His Niall was back. He was back.

"He is back. He is back." Harry said quietly with a smirk plastered on his lips. Until a realisation hit him. "Did you send security up?"

"Yes!" Adelaide said proudly until she saw anger slash through her bosses eyes.

"Adelaide! Ask me about stuff like this, before you do it!" Harry murmured angrily while running past his assistant and noticing a mop of blond hair being carried away around the corner.

Harry rushed to the corner and started to hear faint shouting.

"Let me go! I want to see my finacé!" Niall's voice was angry and annoyed and it was the same that Harry was feeling.

"Stop wishing upon a start, kid." One of the security guys said and laughed until he heard his bosses heavy breathing voice.

"Let him down." Both guys from security turned back and were faced with Harry Styles in all his glory; looking angry and hot; at least those were Niall's first thoughts. "Now! Do I have to repeat myself?"

"N-No sir!" Security let go of Niall and watched as he sprinted into Harry's arms and hugged him tightly; both of them felt awkward so they quickly walked away; leaving the two men alone.

"Harry, I have so much to say to you and apologise to you; and I get it if you don't want to speak with m-" Niall's rambling was cut short by Harry's shaking lips on his; he loved to hear the sound of Niall's voice, but right now he really missed his kiss and his touch. It was all that he truly wanted and desired.

"Don't speak, lovely. Let's just enjoy this moment." Harry whispered against Niall's lips and deepened the kiss. Enjoying every sweet second of their reunion.

That night they didn't close their eyes even for a second. They talked and talked like it was the first time that they had met each other. They apologised to each other about every important and unimportant thing while they kissed each other's noses and cheeks and foreheads.

They spent the night loving each other and reassuring each other that everything will be fine; that they will make it through everything that will ever come their way, because there truly isn't a love that would be stronger then theirs.

The most magical thing was that while they were making love under the moonlight that was shining through the big living room windows; their bodies almost morphed in to one. The rasp moans and hard thrusts from both boys as they did everything; just to catch up to what they had lost while they were foolish.

They also laughed how a drunken night in Vegas can change someone's life; how that one night gave them a long road to happiness that they finally had concurred.

Within few weeks they were actually married; with their family's by their sides. Even Sierra attended the wedding and to Harry's and Niall's surprise she was accompanied by a raven haired man that both of them knew far to well.

They renovated the old Styles manor and Harry's old bedroom was made into a bedroom for a little boy that would visit them very often; as Sierra gave birth to Lukas Styles; a healthy baby boy that resembled so much of Harry.

Sierra had changed and become a good mum to Lukas, but she still wanted some of her freedom so she can enjoy her relationship with Zayn; so Lukas quite often stayed with his dad and step-dad.

They were finally happy. They didn't care about what Louis was doing. They really didn't. Niall thought that once he saw him on the streets of London; but he might have overseen it.

And Liam? He and Gemma had a short romance until he found a nice girl called Maya and now they are happily engaged with Harry and Niall planning their wedding.

Gemma? She really is enjoying her freedom and trying to make up for all the years that she missed with her brother.

Harry and Niall's story has just begun. But the story of how Vegas broth them together has ended. And the Styles live on happily.

AUTHOR'S NOTE🌺

Hello, my Little Love's ❤️

Vegas has ended as well as 2020! This year has been so challenging and so hard! But for me it has also had very many positive moments!

Starting with the beginning of my writing career! And meeting all of the lovely people on here! I appreciate every one of you! Every like and every comment doesn't go unnoticed! Thank you so much!

Have a spectacular and juicy with events year 2021! Be happy, be bold, be you! Never shy away from who you are! Because each one of you are amazing and unique! And this world would sure be a lot more boring if you wouldn't be here!

Lot of love! See you in 2021!!!! ❤️