WHEN ONE IS FALLING

Harry wouldn't tell Niall that he sat at his door for hours; he wouldn't tell him that he heard all the I love you's and I miss you. And he would most certainly never tell him about the silent tears that escaped his eyes; without him even noticing that.

When Harry finally heard that there were soft snores coming from behind Niall's doors; he slowly opened his doors and notice that Niall had left one of the floor lamps on; it made Harry's job a lot easier.

With quite steps he walked over to Niall and sat next to his sleeping body; Harry couldn't control his fingers; they worked on their own. With one careful motion he pushed aside few strands that were falling over Niall's closed eyelids.

"Why are you making me feel like this?" Harry whispered slowly; his fingers still touching Niall's face.

Harry sighed and pressed his pen against the paper; letting his hand work on its own.

When I looked at him while he sleeps; I can see that he is calm; I envy that. I can't remember the last time that I was calm.

He looks so small and I just want to protect him while he sleeps; I want to stay here and protect his sleep; because he looks so lost in his sleep that nothing could wake him up.

I could just reach to his face and touch it and he wouldn't bulge; I could talk to him and he wouldn't even move; I could just... It's not important.

What's important is that that I have never seen anybody look so beautiful while they are sleeping with a slight dribble of drool that is dripping from their lip. Only, Niall Horan, can look so mesmerising while he is sleeping.

When Harry had written his answer; he spent some extra time in Niall's room; he just sat next to him; examining his sleeping face; it looked beautiful, but it shouldn't. Harry shouldn't look at his face and think about how beautiful it looked; he shouldn't want to lean down; that was wrong.

When Harry finally left Niall's room and went to his old bedroom; he dialled Sierra and wanted to break up with her; better to do it while she is home and not in a foreign country; but he couldn't do it. She sounded so happy and who was he to ruin that. Either way he is just confused; he doesn't have any feeling for the Irish; he doesn't, right?

~

The car ride to Mr Malik's office was quite; they didn't talk and didn't even look into each other's direction. Car radio was playing softly in the background.

When they arrived to Mr Malik's office; he was already sitting in his massive chair with a notepad in his arm and a hot cup of coffee on the coffee table in front of him.

"How have you been, lads?" Mr Malik sounded cheerful; and cheerful was something that Harry and Niall definitely weren't.

"It's been..." Niall started off, but he didn't know where to go with his sentence; how has this week been? He really didn't know.

"We did your assignment. That's all you have to know." Harry said rudely; it's not that he wanted to be rude; but he was so frustrated about his feelings and he felt that it was Mr Malik's fault; all these questions....

"Thank you for that. Can you hand me your answers please?" Zayn smiled and extended his arms to reach for the papers that both lads gave him; he quickly scanned through them until he looked up at both of them.

"Harry, can you please tell me what colour are Niall's eyes? And vice versa, Niall?" Zayn smiled and looked at both lads; they didn't even turn to face each other when they spoke.

"Niall's eyes are blue; ocean blue." Harry mumbled quite quietly.

"Harry's eyes are green; forest green." Niall also spoke very quietly.