MARRIAGE DEACTIVATION CONTRACT

"Come here!" Harry ordered; all out of breath while catching Niall around the lavish dinning room.

"I think that I would rathe not." Niall shrugged and smiled; he sat down at the end of the table and looked Harry directly in the eyes.

"Get out of that spot." Harry growled through his teeth.

"Nop."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Get out of it!" Harry screamed as tears treated to spill in every direction. "Please?"

"Ugh, fine." Niall huffed and got up.

"Please, come to the office with me and at least look through the contract. I can add things that you want." Harry didn't like to beg; but he needed things to be signed and secured.

"Fine. Lead the way." Niall finally said; something in his heart making him feel sorry for a billionaire heartthrob.

They walked in a silence; silence was actually kinda haunted; the house was so old and so many years have passed since somebody actually lived here; but the shining spotless rooms begged to differ.

Harry stopped in front of a massive wooden door; he inhaled deeply and put his hand on the knob; thinking about wether he should or shouldn't go inside.

He knew that he had to twist the knob; so he did. His movements slow; as he walked inside his dad's old office. He hadn't seen it for so many years and last memory's in here weren't the most pleasant.

"Sit down." The cold Harry was back as he ordered the Irish boy to sit down; he himself went around the table that was in the middle of the room and sat down in his dad's old, worn out leather chair.

"So, show me the damn contract?" Niall's words scared Harry; because he had said the exact same words to his dad; in this same room; so many years ago.

"O-Oh, yeah. Here." Harry handed Niall the contract and let his body fall back into the chair; he looked around the old room; noticing pictures on the book cases; happy pictures; long forgotten memories.

Niall read through the contract and laughed at some parts and at others he huffed in disbelief.

Marriage deactivation contract

For a successful end of this relationship there are rules that need to be followed at all time. No exceptions. If any of these rules are broken in the spawn of the six months that Harry Edward Styles and Niall James Horan are forced to stay married, then the side of the party that broke the rule must pay dearly.

At the end of contract will be a list of consequence paying methods. They will either be paired in money or service.

Rules:

• One shall not ask personal questions to each other;
• One shall not snoop around in others business. Being it professional or private;
•One shall not indulge third party people in their situation. It must stay as a secret;
•One must treat other with respect;
•One must never ask of others attention if he doesn't want to give it;
•One shall not get friendly with other;
•One shall not fall in love with other;

Payment:

•One broken rule at a time- make dinner;
•Two broken rules at a time - be others servant for a day;
•Three broken rules at a time - Pay other money (1000£);
•Four broken rules at a time - Can't talk to other for 2 days;
•If the last rule is broken then both of them will not see each other till the court hearing and lie about them trying to work things out;

Sign here:

............................ (H.E.Styles)

............................ (N.J.Horan)

"This contract is ridiculous." Niall rolled his eyes as he scanned the document again. "Why can't we live separately from the beginning? And then lie?"

"Because it's wrong. You should never lie." Harry said seriously; he had a pet peeve about lying; he just couldn't stand it or do it himself. And because he was already withholding the truth from Sierra; he couldn't lie even more.

"Well, but if somebody breaks the last poin-"

"I won't. It's for you." Harry talked over Niall.

"Why for me?" Niall looked at Harry with amused eyes. "I won't fall for a dick like you. Especially when I have a loving fiancé that is million times the man that you are."

"Don't be stupid." Harry said while rubbing his temples. "It's easy to fall in love when you spend a lot of time together."

"Then why are you referring that point only to me?" Niall said with annoyance dripping from his voice.

"Because I am straight, Niall." Harry said; Niall chuckled. "Don't laugh. It's true. I don't know what happened in Vegas and how it happened, but I do not like guys and I certainly don't like you."

"Well I don't like you either." Niall huffed and quickly signed the contract; sliding it to Harry.

"Good" Harry said and also signed the contract.

"Good."

"Amazing."

"Wonder-FULL" Niall whined while getting up and angrily stomped towards the door.

"Fuck you." Harry murmured; but not quite enough.

Niall smirked as his hand landed on the knob; he had heard Harry and he was not gonna let that slide.

"Did you say - fuck you?" Niall smirked; still not turning around. "That wasn't very respectful towards me. One rule broken. I except a dinner from you; today!"

"You, bast-" Niall didn't like Harry; but he didn't want to make him completely mad; so he stopped him.

"If you continue disrespecting me; then you will have to make me dinner every night for the whole duration of six months." And Niall opened the door and went away; getting lost in the mansion until he found his room.

Harry closed his eyes and counted to ten in his head; slowly with pauses. He tried to contain his anger. He knew himself and he knew that he could be a dick; but life is a dick also.

So you choose, whether you are a dick or an asshole; whether you fuck others over or let them fuck you.

After calming down; Harry looked around; he felt as if nothing had happened; nothing had changed. The maids did an wonderful job at keeping the house spotless; too spotless. It felt like a museum and in one way it was; museum of sorrow and heartbreak; museum of Harry Styles early days; days when he wasn't a "self-made" multi billionaire, but was a son of a very successful millionaire.

Harry stood up and went over to a shelf; he looked at the book covers; great books; well known books; that Harry never bothered to read; he never wanted to please his father; so he didn't read anything that was in possession of Desmond; you can call it teenage angst; Harry wishes that he wouldn't have had it.

He took one of the books out of the shelf; The Great Gatsby; he wondered about the greatness of the book; he had heard about it; he almost saw the movie; but would he spend the limited time that's given for him to live by reading a book?

He wouldn't; because Desmond read it; while he could have spent his limited days with his son and daughter; but he didn't and then he passed; and now all that Harry has is a big mansion and books that he doesn't even know about.