YES

"Where are you taking me?" Niall asked while fumbling with the zipper of his hoodie; black blindfold over his eyes.

Harry grabbed one of Niall's hands and pulled it to his lips; planting a soft kiss on to it. He continued to look at the road. Knowing that he will have to drive for many hours, but it was worth the time if Niall was right beside him.

"It's a surprise. It will be a long road, so you can nap or sing with me?" Harry said quietly; he hoped that Niall would choose the latter option, because he really wanted to hear his Niall sing again.

"I think that I am up for singing. Any ideas?" Niall said cheerfully. He was excited and almost forgot about the fact that he has a fiancé that he is cheating on right now and that Harry has a pregnant fiancé.

Harry put on his playlist and soon their voices blended into one while they sang together with Lewis Capaldi. One song after another and soon they were lost on each other and holding each other while they waited. Figuratively speaking.

Harry loved to listen to Niall and Niall loved to listen to Harry, but most of all they loved when they voices blender together. It was sign that they were meant to sing together. They sounded good together. Better then good.

After hours of driving; Harry stopped at a cliff; over the edge there were hundreds of meters of cliff until big waves crashed against the cliff. It was hauntingly beautiful.

"We have arrived. It will be a bit chilly, so I brought you a puffer jacket, just so you don't freeze." Harry said cheerfully; still holding Niall's hand that he had grabbed at the begging of the trip.

"Can I untie my eyes?" Niall asked with excitement.

"Not yet, baby." Harry smiled and pressed a chaste kiss on Niall's cheek. He helped Niall get out of the car and put the warm jacket over his shoulders. He led him to the edge of the cliff and stopped in a safe distance and hugged Niall from behind.

Niall felt the wind touch his skin and the smell of the ocean find its way into his nose. He heard the sound of waves crashing against the shore. He had to smile; because he really liked the ocean.

"Don't spook yourself when I untie your eyes, baby, ok?" Harry whispered close to Niall's ear; shivers going down Niall's whole body.

Harry untied Niall's blindfold and it took Niall few seconds to adjust to the light and when he saw that he is on the cliff; he gasped and went backwards; crashing into Harry.

"That's high." Niall's voice shook.

"Just as high as you make me feel." Harry hugged Niall from behind and landed a kiss on the back of his neck; new goosebumps forming on Niall's neck.

Niall closed his eyes and started to sway his hips against Harry; loving the feeling of Harry's strong arms around him. His lips leaving wet trail on his neck; wind making it shiver in the cold.

"Why did you bring me here?" Niall whispered while enjoying Harry's intimate touches.

"I wanted to show you how I feel towards you and this place is perfect for it." Harry whispered and quickly turned Niall against him. "You make me fly high, Niall. You make me as unruly as the waves that are crashing against the cliff. And your eyes are like the ocean, so beautiful and mysterious. When I think about you, I am calm and on the edge of my seat at the same time. You intrigue me and I want to spend my days just watching you; just like I could watch this ocean till the end of the time, I could look at you until this world crashes and burns down."

Niall felt tears forming in his eyes as he leaned towards Harry and crashed his lips on to Harry's. Harry barely kept his balance. He wrapped his hands around Niall and deepened the kiss. He was happy; he really was happy and he just wanted to stay on this cliff with Niall in his embrace for forever.

Harry pushed Niall off of him softly and looked deep into his eyes; he pressed his forehead against Niall's and let his nose Eskimo kiss Niall's a bit frozen one. Both of them giggled and Harry spoke softly.

"Will you marry me again?" His words came out as a soft whisper and his hand slowly went into his back pocket from which he took out a small ring. It was silver with a small engraving inside.

"A-are you serious?" Niall couldn't believe that this was happening.

"I have never been more sure about anything in my life." Harry smiled as he felt his heart beating out of pace.

Niall smiled as wide as he could and kissed Harry again; he started to peck Harry's lips; cheeks; nose and every part of his face; whispering a soft yes between each kiss.

While Harry and Niall forgot about everything else in the world; there were people who didn't forget about the fact that they were engaged with Harry or Niall.

When Gemma had went to the bathroom; Sierra managed to grab her phone and dial a number quickly. The call was answered fast.

"So are you keeping him away?"

"No. He basically ran away and send a bodyguard to keep me occupied." Sierra said in a whisper. "I haven't seen him in two days. You gotta do something."

"What can I do? I am busy right now."

"I don't know. Figure something out. Got it?" Sierra said angrily. Looking at the door and listening for Gemma coming back.

"Ok. I have a plan. If it works then we will both have what we want."

"Give me a week. And Niall will never want to see Harry again."

"Ok. I trust you. I can't loose Harry." Sierra sighed deeply. "I love to live like this."

"You are so material."

"Shut up. You are also holding on to something that you have probably lost, Louis." Sierra knew that she didn't really love Harry; but he was good looking and rich. She wouldn't find anybody better.

"He is mine and he will stay that way. Don't worry, I have a plan."

"Ok. I hear the annoying witch coming. Send me a list of anything you need and I will provide it." Sierra dropped the phone in the right second; she pretended to be asleep, just to hear Gemma sitting down on the armchair in the room.

AUTHORS NOTE 🌺

Hello, my Little Loves! 💕

A short chapter! We have a Narry engagement, in some way.

And story is slowly coming to an end. Just few twists and tweaks and we will be ending this journey!

Lots of Love - M🥀