FAST LANE TO HATE

The second that Niall woke up; he ran to the shower; he washed his teeth and face; went into a long shower and took extra time to make his hair perfect.

He took the light blue shirt that Harry seemed to like; he wore it with some dark pants and Chuck taylors. He managed to look at his reflection in a mirror for god knows how many times; he pampered himself and he didn't even know why.

He didn't wait for Harry in his room this time; he didn't even do it in the living room; he was standing right next to the door and peeking through the window; waiting for some cheap, beat up car to arrive.

But to his surprise a red Ferrari roared so loudly as it came to a stop in front of what Niall now called a home!

Niall's heart stopped for a second as he admired the beautiful car; and then it stopped again, because damn that asshole was breathtaking. He got out of the car; his curls were held down with a fedora; a flowery shirt flowing gracefully on his body; top buttons opened; his chest peeking through. And those pants; they had to be the tightest shit that Niall has ever seen.

He had to compose himself for a brief moment as he watched Harry walk closer to the door; a key dangling between his fingers and a tooth pick hanging from his mouth.

Niall quickly grabbed the handle and managed to open it just as Harry was trying to grab the door handle from the other side.

"Hello." Harry said in a rushed way; his posture a bit slumped as one of his hands rested on his chest; a bit scared from Niall just appearing out of nowhere.

"Hi." Niall breathed out. His mind not functioning or thinking; he just admired Harry.

Hey, you can be the biggest jerk on the planet and still look bloody gorgeous.

"Are you ready for this shit?" Harry said in low husky voice; his hand now resting on a doorframe.

"Sure, let's hit the road." Niall said a little bit out of breath. What's happening with me?

They walked towards the car and Harry actually thought about opening the car door for Niall; but that would be too friendly and they couldn't be friendly; that would mean breaking the contract; and either way; Harry didn't like Niall.

As they sat in comfortable silence; yes, it was comfortable; neither of them knew why, but they felt content and quite ok with sharing the limited space.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Niall asked with caution; he knew that they can't go without talking; but he can't really talk about anything personal.

"What exactly?" Harry murmured while concentrating on switching lanes that were pretty filled.

"The counselling session? Should we pretend that we are actually doing great, but in the end we don't see ourself as a married couple, but we have developed friendship." Niall said in a rushed way; not wanting to anger the curly lad. "or do we act as if it's torture and we hate each other? Which we actually kinda do. But do we kick it up a notch?"

Harry bit the inside of his lip as he thought about Niall's question. He didn't like the guy, but he would be lying if he said that he hated the bloke; for some odd reason he really didn't hate him.

"I think that we should act as if everything is gre-" and Harry's words were interrupted by Niall's phone ringing; Niall kept looking at Harry; waiting for him to finish what he was saying; but the curly haired lad just froze; he waited for Niall to decline or answer his phone; preferably decline; but it's not like I am important enough for him to decline a call.