CHARACTER ASK

Hello, my Little Love's! 💕

It has been 18 months since I last wrote. But I have had my reasons. Being an adult is hard, man. Like really hard....

But now I am back and ready to answer the questions that you guys sent for me.

Niall!

What where your feelings towards Louis before all this mess? How did he treat you?

- I really loved him. And still do love him. But he always had work, work, work. He treated me nice, but he was away so much. I guess I missed somebody being with me all the time and not needing me only when they are free.

Do you even love Louis anymore?

- It's a tricky question. Because I feel like I do. But I also think that I wouldn't fall in love with somebody else if I ever truly loved Louis..

How do you feel cheating on Louis?

- Awful, awful, awful. But when I am with Harry, I just forget about everything's new then the harsh reality comes and I don't want to face my wrong doings.

Why haven't you left Louis if you were gonna be with Harry the way you are?

- Because I am afraid. I am afraid to admit to what I am doing. I am lost and don't know how to deal with the mess that I made.

Niall, have you thought about leaving Louis and staying for real with Harry?

- I have. And I would love to try to be with Harry, but I can't come clean at to Louis yet.

Harry!

YOU NEED TO FACE THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR COWARDICE. AND EVEN IF SIERRA IS A GOLD DIGGER IT IS NOT FAIR TO TAKE A CHILD AWAY FROM ITS MOTHER (UNLESS THAT MOTHER DOESN'T WANT THAT CHILD OR TREAT HIM BAD) STOP BEING A NARCISSISTIC PIECE OF SHIT. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS.

- I am thinking about others. I love Niall and want to be with him, but I would not hurt Sierra when she is so vulnerable. And about our child? I know her. She will not want to take care of the child, but if she will, then I will help financially and be there for my child all the time. I can admit that I have been a narcissistic ass and I am trying to change, but people can't change overnight. It takes time.

STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS BITCH. AND THEM COME BACK AND EXPECT EVERYTHING IS SAME

- Chill. I don't expect things. And I am done running away. I will wait for my child to arrive here safely and I will manage everything. I don't want to stress Sierra now and endanger her and our unborn child.

Why haven't you apologised to Niall for being a complete dick? He didn't deserve it. Also love ya!!

- I know. I am still being a dick. I have to man up and find a way to apologise the way that he deserves. He really didn't deserve all of that. Love you too!

Don't you feel bad about cheating and making Niall cheat?

- I know that I should feel bad, but I don't. But about Niall? I do feel bad that he is cheating because of me.

Liam!

Ilysm

- Love you too!

Thoughts on Gemma?

- Annoying as fuck, but we have fun together. But I feel that I want to be friends with her again and nothing more.