NEW KIND OF MARRIAGE

After a long work day Harry finally got home. He drove his Aston Martin into his 5 car garage; he stepped inside his lavish home and for the first time ever; he didn't feel happy.

"Harry, honey?" Sierra's voice echoed through the house; Harry's heart stopped. He needed to tell his girlfriend; that he loves dearly; that he is married to some stranger; what's even worse; it's not even a girl.

"Hey, stranger? Care to give your girlfriend a kiss?" Sierra smiled and jumped on Harry. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pressed his lips against hers.

"You look so good, baby." Harry whispered against Sierras lips; maybe he can tell her about the whole 'hey, honey. I am married to a guy' part a bit later.

Sierra giggled and pressed her lips more firmly against Harry's. With blind steps Harry carried her to their bedroom.

Harry thrusted even harder; as he listened to Sierra moan; she has never moaned so much; he was putting all of his frustration into his movements.

"Ah, Harry." Sierra moaned as her hands were sliding down Harry's back; her long fingernails leaving deep, dark scratches on Harry's back.

"Sierra, baby. You are so, so tight." Harry closed his eyes and started to kiss Sierras neck; sweat pouring down his face.

"You are so good, hubby!" Harry's eyes shot up to see that his girlfriend was gone and there was a sweaty, panting blond underneath him.

"You make me weak when you pound into me like this. I missed it, Hazzy." Blond moaned; Harry's body continued to fuck the boy underneath him; not a ounce of his body wanting to stop. "The night that we shared in Vegas was the best night of my life."

Harry started to thrust even harder and harder until he felt himself release into the whimpering boy underneath him.

Harry's body shot up; he felt shivers going up and down his body; a wet feeling at his crotch. He looked to his left to see his beautiful girlfriend, sleeping naked; her hair a mess after their intercourse. Why the fuck did I have a wet dream about that nimrod?

~

"Hello, Li?" Harry breathed quietly in his phone; it was currently 3 am and he was calling his best friend, because he was too afraid to tell the truth to Sierra.

"No, no. Everything is fine, I guess." Harry stuttered; he was afraid that he would also back out of telling Liam.

"Well ok. Everything is not ok. But, listen, as my best friend you obligate to help me once in my life without asking too much questions or ridiculing me, yeah?" Harry sat down on his massive balcony; a blanket wrapped around his shoulders as he shuddered from the already cold October air.

"Oh my God, Li! No, I didn't kill anybody." Harry finally chuckled a bit; understanding that his friend would have helped him hide a body.

"Do you remember that time in Vegas? When we lost each other? And the next day I woke up somewhere random and didn't remember a thing?" Harry whispered quietly; afraid that Sierra would wake up and hear him. "I didn't lie to you about not remembering anything; because I didn't. But I didn't tell you everything about where I woke up."

There was no sound on each end of the phone for few seconds until Harry spoke again.

"Or with whom I woke up." Harry whispered ever so slowly; Liam barely catching what his friend was saying.

For more then 20 minutes Harry explained the situation to Liam; how he woke up with this strange boy; that he had no recollection of the previous night; how he ran away from that hotel room and literally met Sierra outside his hotel; then he told him how this stranger, who's name he still haven't learned, showed up at his office after four years and proclaimed that they are husbands; which apparently they are.