LOVE AND THOUGHTS

Niall squeezed his eyes shut and let the wandering hands of his surprise kisser; travel down his waist and stop on his bum; Niall relaxed; he had already forgotten how it feels to be kissed.

"I have missed you." A voice just above a whisper said against Niall's lips; Niall shook his head yes, before remembering that he has to speak.

"I'be missed you too, Lou." Niall opened his eyes and was met with those of his fiancé; they were beautiful; they really were; but to Niall; they weren't as beautiful as they were before.

"I know that it's Friday and not Saturday, but I couldn't wait any longer." Louis said with a smile; he had done a lot of thinking and understood that he was acting foolishly; he loved Niall so much and he shouldn't let his jealousy destroy their relationship. His love needed him; so he came.

"No, no. It's fine. I am just surprised, but very happy." Niall said sweetly as he caressed Louis cheek.

They intertwined their fingers and went inside of the house. Louis looked around all the expensive things and felt his jealousy kicking up a notch. So he is also insanely rich or something?

"Well. This house is impressive." Louis said while pulling Niall into a hug.

"Yeah, I guess. Well, at first I thought so too, but now spending most of my time alone; it just feels like I am living in a museum." Niall said sadly and Louis thought that Niall is sad, because he is alone all of the time; Niall was not sad because of that.

"Well, now you have me here and you don't have to be lonely!" Louis quickly bowed down and wrapped his hands around Niall's legs; just below his ass; and picked him up; letting Niall's legs wrap around his waste; he put his lips on Niall's again and kissed him passionately; only breaking it apart to ask where Niall's bedroom was.

Moans filled the empty corridors of the mansions; just few days ago they were filled with Niall's and Harry's laugh. Now it was filled with Niall's moans and Louis cursing.

"God. Missed you so much, Ni!" Louis whispered against Niall's ear; sending shivers down his spine.

Louis was pounding into Niall like there was no tomorrow and Niall started to feel lightheaded; his heart was racing and body sweating.

"I-I." Niall moans as he closed his eyes and let his head fall backwards; damp hair falling in his eyes.

"What do you want?" Louis voice came closer to Niall's ear. It sounded so raspy and out of breath.

"I..." Niall couldn't muster enough will power to mutter few words; he was just laying there. Almost out of it.

"I asked. What to o you want me to do, baby?" Niall felt heat going through his body as for a second; he thought that Louis voice sounded a lot like Harry's; it really sounded like Harry's voice.

"I-I want you to destroy me...." Niall whispered; his eyes still closed; his fingers trailing down Louis body; a secret wish running wild in his mind; maybe; just maybe; Niall wished that it was Harry that was above him; just a little wish.

"Your wish is my command." Louis said and did what Niall asked; he destroyed him.

They spent the whole day in bed; ordering some food and talking about what's happening at home while Niall is away; he had managed to work from London; because he is a web designer and his clients didn't mind working online and he actually found few clients in London.

Louis told Niall that Maura misses him more than she tells him; that she doesn't understand why Niall went away for so long; but Niall couldn't and didn't want anybody else to know about his situation.

He knew that only 5 months and few weeks and he will be back home; getting ready to marry Louis and forget about Harry; can he forget about Harry? Does he want to forget about Harry?

"What are you thinking about?" Louis said lazily while laying on top of Niall's chest; slowly caressing his lower stomach.

"Nothing special." Niall said truthful; because this is nothing special. This is a mistake made and now it's being delt with. Nothing special. Harry is nothing spec... Maybe a little bit special.

"C'mon. You can tell me. I am your husband to be." Louis smiled proudly and Niall tried to smile back; but his smile never reached his eyes.

"Just thinking about the fact that this will end in 5 months and few weeks." Niall said; his voice was sad; but Louis didnt notice that.

"Yes! Only so little and you will be back home. Where you belong." Louis kissed Niall and jumped off the bed to go to the bathroom.

Where you belong.

Niall knew that he wasn't where he needed to be; he needed to be back in Mullingar; he needed to be married to the guy that he has loved for almost four years.

Yet he was here; he was stuck in London; married to a guy he had met once and didn't even remember it; a guy that is now living in his mind rent free; all day and night long; a guy that is confusing him so much.

Where you belong.

Niall stared at the ceiling and thought about Louis words; was he saying that Mullingar was where he belonged or was being with Louis where he ought to be?

Niall understood that Mullingar was his home, but he was not drawn back; he quite enjoyed all the commute of London and the weather wasn't that bad; at least to him. He missed his parents; but he was grown up; at least he thought that he should live his own life now.

And Niall knew that he loved Louis; but here is the problem. Has he loved or does he still love him? Has his feelings changed and he no-longer loves him?

"Hey, dreamy head?" Louis laughed and Niall looked up at the boy that has been his for so long; he looked so happy and beautiful; yes, he still was as beautiful as the day that he first saw him; he couldn't have stopped loving him; he just couldn't.

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello my Little Love's 💕

This was just a filler chapter. And it's hard for me to write about Niall's shifting feeling for Louis, because you all probably already know that I adore Nouis! But what's need to be done, will be done!

And this is still Narry and always will be Narry; Louis is just a pawn that I use; so Narry can't happen as soon as two chapters in the story. Sorry, loves!

Lots of Love - M🥀