DEVIL ON MY SHOULDER

After settling in their perspective rooms; Niall spent some time giving himself a small pep talk. He sat down on the large bed of the room that Harry sent him too; he let his body fall backwards and he stared at the ceiling.

I don't like him, right? I just find him to be very attractive. And that in no means is a crime. I am in a committed relationship with Louis; I love him. I haven't done anything wrong, right?

Well, Harry kissed the back of my hand and I felt my dick twitching at that simple gesture; but that's not cheating; I can't control my body's reaction to things like that. I am just a human being; that is denied of regular sexual intercourse. But it's in no mean cheating.

The fact that I keep thinking about him is also normal, yeah it's normal. We are forced into this relationship. So it's normal that I think about him on daily bases. Dreaming about him is normal too; because you dream about things that stress or scare you. And this stresses me.

I must admit that I do like how his eyes sparkle when he looks at me. And his biceps; they are so lean and muscly and god; I just want those hands to trap me against the wall and travel all over my body.

And don't get me started on those lips of his; they are shaped so beautifully and everything that comes out of them is so sinful and seductive. Even when he is being a fucking jackass; he still sounds so alluring and inviting. I wish to know how it would feel to press my lips against his; I am very aware of the fact that four years ago we shared a night together; but I was so out of it; that I can't remember a damn thing. And it kills me; I just want to know how he tastes.

Niall was taken out of his thoughts by loud knocks at his door; he jolted up from his position to only notice the tent in his pants. He felt panic kicking in his body; he quickly looked around and took the first blanket he saw and put it on top of his lower body.

"Can I come in?" Harry voice echoed through the door and even the sound of his voice made Niall's body heat up; what was happening with him.

"Y-yeah!"Niall's voice was high pitched and he cursed himself.

Harry poked his head into the room and smiled at Niall; he looked so cute under the blanket; his cheeks all flustered.

"Are you ready for the best date that you have ever had?" Harry said with a cheeky voice and stepped inside the room; he closed the door behind him and pressed his back against the door. He continued to look at Niall; his thoughts swirling about the thought of jumping him and just kissing the shit out of him.

"It can't be the best date that I have ever had if it's fake." Niall said slowly. Nice one; you just killed the mood, idiot.

"Well, we will see about that." Harry clicked his tongue and turned around to open the door; speaking before exiting the room. "I will be waiting for you at the dock."

When Harry disappeared; Niall let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding; he pressed at his erection and a quite moan escaped his lips. He just wanted to call Harry back and ask for him to suck him off. It wouldn't be cheating; he has a problem and Harry could help him with that. Niall sighed and quickly got up; readjusting his private parts and taking his jacket; before exiting the cabin.

He walked towards the dock; he saw Harry's figure standing at the end of it; watching over water; everything was yellow and red; leafs fallen on the ground and in the water; small fog at the tops of the mountains. This was breathtaking.

When Niall approached Harry; he noticed a small boat in the water; with some pillows in it and a picnic basket in Harry's hands.