DESTROY EVERYTHING

Liam rushed through the busy streets of London; he got a distressed call from Harry; he didn't talk he just cried and that's when Liam knew that something was not right.

When he arrived at Styles old mansion; he saw two lights in two windows; one in the right corner of the mansion; where Niall was; and other in other corner of the house; where; if Liam was correct then Harry's dads office was situated.

He ran through the doors and upstairs; until he reached Desmond's office and soft cries were heard from it; he opened the door slowly and saw the room in mess; Harry crying in the middle of the room; his body sitting on top of scattered papers.

"Harr-" Liam started to speak, but was cut off by Harry.

"He. He told me that there would be a contract for everything. That I can shield myself with signing everything. But there is nothing that can help me here." Harry cried out and started to toss the papers in every direction he could.

Liam ran up to Harry and sat behind him; he wrapped his arms around Harry's body and pulled him in his lap; he started to draw small circles on Harry's back and murmur an old song; song that always made Harry calm down.

"Shhh. It's fine, Hazza." Liam started to rock Harry back and front; the sobbing lad relaxing.

"He lied." Harry continued to mutter under his breath.

"Harry, listen." Liam tried to find a way to put his thoughts in words and not hurt Harry. "Desmond was a great business man; heck; he was the best. But he knew very little of other things. You can't make contracts about everything; they won't protect you from everything that happens in life."

"But I make them all the time and it helped me to get where I am now." Harry hugged Liam; hot tears still streaming down his face.

"Yes, business part needs contracts, but you have suffered because of them too." Liam knew every hurt that his friend has had; but he had never seen him so distraught.

"I just don't know what to do, Li." Harry started to get calmer; his heart beating in a normal rhythm.

"About what?" Liam had a hunch that he knew what was hurting Harry; but he would not push it.

"I think that I am close to breaking a very important point in a very important contract. And if I do; then I will loose something that I don't think that I want to loose." Harry started to rumble; but Liam knew him; he understood what he meant.

"Harry, listen to me. Forget about contracts in your personal life." Liam was afraid to say the next words; but he needed to. "Maybe, just maybe, sometimes somebody can be more important then staying safe. Some people are worth every risk you take. And I think that you know it; so break the contract."

Harry felt like he was suffocating. He was brought up like this. His dad thought him to always have a contract for everything. His dad also thought him what family should be like; and his feeling for Niall were wrong. For so many reasons; one being the fact that he has a girlfriend.

"I can't, Liam." Harry gulped. "I think that I need a break. I need to go to Sierra, yeah, that's it."

Harry got up from Liam's grasp and started to pace around the office; he took out his phone and booked first flight to America that he could get.

"I am flying to USA. In an hour." Did Harry think that he was doing the best possible thing? No. Did Harry think that spending more time with Niall will result with undeniable feelings? Yes. So, Harry being Harry; he ran.

"What? You can't. What about the sessions? And Niall?" Liam has also gotten up and tried to catch his friends attention.

"I have a business to run; judge can understand that. And Niall will probably be happy that he won't have to see me." Harry felt unpleasant pain in his heart; but he ignored it. "Maybe his beloved fiancé can come and entertain him."