GHOST OF THE PAST

Liam paced around the living room as he awaited for the doorbell to ring. He has never been so nervous in his whole life. He knew that Harry will flip out when he finds out what Liam did. But he had to think about Niall's wellbeing and right now he was bruised and broken. He needed help.

He texted Harry and lied that Niall is sound asleep and everything is fine. He asked Harry over and over again about him staying with Sierra; and Harry sighed while telling that she isn't letting him leave her side even for a wee.

So Liam knew that he has time and Harry won't come here and find out about Liam's wrong doings. He knew that he should have never called that number; he shouldn't even have it; but he did and right now he was desperate.

Doorbell rang and Liam's heart quickened; he ran towards the door and opened it as fast as he could.

"Hey. So where is he?" A bit annoyed voice spoke with Liam; not a care in the world. Nothing has really changed.

"You could sound a bit more happy to be here, you know?" Liam rolled out his eyes and took the luggage of his old time frenemy and started to walk up the stairs.

"He hasn't really done anything here? But he fought for this place so hard." A laugh erupted behind Liam and he, himself, started to regret the help that he had chosen.

"Because it belonged to him; you made Desmond give him that stupid contract. You are a asswhipe, Gemma." Liam opened Gemma's old room and literally threw her luggage inside.

"Hey, be gentle. It has all of my precious belongings." Gemma smirked as she walked to Liam and let her fingers trace down his chest. "Did you miss me so much?"

"Not in particular." Liam pushed her hand off of him and stared her deep in the eyes. "You are the only one who knew about this situation and I don't know what to do."

Gemma rolled her eyes and sat down on her old bed. She used to be salty that Harry got everything; altho she knew that he had worked for it. But now, when she is looking at this place; she is happy to be out of here.

"I guess it's my mistake that I keep sleeping with you, you just bother me with all of Harry's problems." Gemma laid down on her old bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Stop pretending that you don't give a fuck about him. I think that the only reason that you are sleeping with me is for you to actually know how he is doing." Liam sat next to Gemma; and smiled at her with a humour filled smirk.

"You think that you are so clever, Payne!" Gemma laughed and quickly jumped on top of Liam. "Make me a happy girl and then I will talk with my brother-in-law, ok?"

~

"Sierra, I know that you are stressed." Harry was putting on his expensive suit; he needed to look like he really is going to a work meeting. "But I have to work. I have to meet up with clients."

Sierra rolled her eyes and huffed like a small child; she put the blanket over her body and shook her head; tears almost spilling down her face; almost.

"You have Adelaide for those things. She is almost as your right hand." Sierra tried; she really tried. "She usually does all the work and that's why she is get 60% as big salary as you are."

Harry knew that something was off with Sierra; she never cared about Harry staying with her; what was so different now? The child isn't born yet; she doesn't have to take care of it; she just have to lay in the bed.

"Here, have my credit card; go nuts and by maternity clothes online." And with that she started to smile as a crazy person and forgot about Harry. Well that was easy.