ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED

Harry ran to his car and drove to the city; he drove like a crazy person and thankfully nothing bad happened; he stopped in front of a little shop and went inside; he wasn't there for a long time; because he didn't do this with his heart; he did this out of spite.

He drove to his South Kensington penthouse and ran upstairs as fast as he could; when he opened the door; he was met with worried Sierra.

"Harry, is everything fine?" She said in a worried voice. "I thought you had to work tonight?"

"I am fine." Harry tried to calm down; but it was hard; his heart was breaking and he just wanted to get back at Niall.

Harry grabbed Sierras hand and kneeled in front of her; he calmed down while Sierra was already crying; because she understood what would happen.

"Sierra, I can't wait any longer. I need to know if you will do me the pleasure and become my wife?" Harry smirked and to Sierra there was nothing wrong; but to Harry everything was wrong.

Harry made love to Sierra that night; but he wished that he didn't. He knew that he was acting so wrong; but he was so angry. So damn angry. When she fell asleep; he cried. He thought about Niall and cried. Because he knew that he would never get him.

When Harry went to the mansion the next day; Louis was already gone. When he saw Niall in the kitchen; he froze. Niall only looked at him and didn't even say anything; he put his dirty cup in the sink and went away. That made Harry even more angry.

He ran after Niall and grabbed his wrist before he started to go up the stairs. He spun him around and Niall's body hit Harry's; they looked into each other eyes and Niall pushed Harry off of him.

"What do you think your doing?" Niall huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I wanted to talk to you. About our assignment." Harry actually wanted to tell him about his engagement; rub it in his face; but he chickened out.

"Funny. Now you are worried about that? You left for a whole fucking month? Without any explanation?" Niall was getting angry and started to walk closer to Harry.

"From what I heard yesterday, you didn't really feel sad about that?" Harry spat back and closed the gap between them even more.

"What? What are you talking about?" Niall shook his head.

"I heard you and your stupid fiancé fucking like some sex crazed bunnies." Harry snorted and crossed his arms as well.

"What? We-were you just standing behind my doors and fucking listening to us having sex?" Niall's arms flew down his sides as he grew even more angry.

"It wasn't hard to not hear." Harry rolled his eyes at Niall.

"What ever. Who gives you any right to just listen to that." Niall started to poke Harry's chest angrily.

"This is my house and I can do what ever I want." Harry grabbed Niall's wrist and pulled him closer; their chests touching.

"Also being a creep? Does your girlfriend know about this hobby of yours?" Niall tried to get his hand out of Harry's grasps; but he couldn't; he only managed to get Harry's other arm wrap around his waste to keep him still.

"Fiancé. And she doesn't have to know about anything that includes you." Niall's eyes widened at the new status of Harry's girlfriend; he shouldn't care about it; but it did irk him.

"You are so awful. How can you keep lying to her about this?" Niall had given up on fighting against Harry; he just relaxed in Harry's arms; secretly liking the feeling of strong arms around him; but never daring to admit it.