LEAVE

Harry was over the moon, metaphorically speaking, but he could say that he was actually over the moon from happiness. He was driving back home, with his husband-to-be, that was already his husband (this situation is so tangled), soundly asleep on his shoulder. Harry was afraid to move his arm that had already gone numb, but he really couldn't care less.

Harry hummed to himself as he tried to avoid every small bump on the road so it wouldn't wake Niall up. He watched as moonlight illuminated the road and the panel of his car. His eyes traveled down to his side and he saw how angelic Niall's face looked in the moonlight. He was taken back to when he watched Niall sleep and how he fell without even knowing it.

Harry smiled like a fool, because he knew that there are still lot to overcome for them to be happily married, but he was ready to face all the uphill battles and fights that were to follow.

"Hey. Sunshine, wake up." Harry murmured quietly as if he didn't try to wake Niall up. He pressed his lips against Niall's forehead and his baby blue yes flickered open.

"Are we home already?" Home. Harry's heart skipped a beat. Niall called his parents home his home.

"Yes. Let's go inside. Shall we?" Harry intertwined his fingers with Niall's and brought his palm to his lips; pressing a gentle kiss on Niall's knuckles.

Harry got out of the car and ran around it to open the door for Niall; Niall giggled and blushed while muttering "I am not a girl, don't open the door for me".

"Oh, but you are my princess! So I shall open the door for you my love." For that Harry earned a playful slap on his shoulder. "What was that for?"

"One; I am not a princess. Two; I don't really have any other reason." Niall giggled and started to run towards the door with Harry fast behind him.

"Oh, you better run." Harry laughed and started to chase after Niall; before catching him right next to the door.

Harry hugged Niall from behind and swiftly swung him in his arms. Niall stopped laughing and looked deep into Harry's eyes that were faintly illuminate by the lanterns in the garden. Niall's heart was beating out of his chest as he watched Harry lean down; his eyes slowly closing as well as Harry's.

"Mhm. Care to explain?" A sudden angry voice spoke from the window above the entrance. Both lads turned up to notice Louis looking at them with furry in his eyes.

"L-Louis?" Niall stuttered and quickly pushed himself away from Harry; Harry felt hurt, but he understood why Niall did that; didn't make it any less painful tho.

"I would suggest for you to go inside and pack your bags. You are not staying here any longer." Louis said in a demanding tone which made Niall shiver in fear; he had never seen Louis like that. "Do I have to repeat myself, Niall?"

"N-No." Niall trembled in fear and without looking at Harry he ran inside and up to his room.

"You can't make him go with you." Harry gritted his teeth together as he started to go inside the house; wanting to kick Louis out.

They met in the lobby and Harry's fists were ready to hit Louis straight into his annoying face.

"Have you ever thought what massive shock can do to a pregnant lady?" Louis asked Harry as soon as their eyes met.

"What are you trying to say by that?" Harry froze; we're well aware of what Louis tried to imply at.

"I am trying to say this. Leave Niall alone or I will tell your pregnant fiancé that you are fucking somebody else behind her back." Louis wasn't stupid; he knew what was happening, but he wasn't going to loose Niall.