COFFEE AND HEARTBREAK

After spending hours crying like a little girl; Harry finally managed to calm down and he tried to call Niall. But Niall's phone went straight to voicemail and Harry had a pretty good hunch that it wasn't a coincidence, but that stupid Tomlinson.

Harry actually started to contemplate breaking up with Sierra; he could lay it down gently to her; so it wouldn't stress her out too much. Because, Harry needed to be completely honest to Niall and himself. He had fallen in love so deeply that he might never get out of the hole in which he fell. He loves Niall and he doesn't want anybody else, but Niall.

So Harry went online and found Louis company and his number and he called him. Tried to keep himself steady and nice-ish, so he could meet up with him and tell him that he will break up with Sierra himself and Louis will not stand in his way. But what Harry didn't know was that he was actually helping Louis with calling him.

The next day, Harry went to South Kensington and found a lonely table in a quite small Greggs bakery and waited for Louis with his hands trembling like crazy.

"Hello, sir. Would you like anything?" A red haired girl with red apron around her waist asked him while tapping on her notepad with a small pencil.

"A coffee would be nice." Harry smiled weakly and looked down at his phone; only few more minutes.

He heard the girl sigh and after a minute she brought him his coffee and soon the bell above the door ringed; Harry's head looking up to notice a smug looking Louis.

"Hello, I have arrived. Just like you ordered." Louis said smugly and sat in front of Harry.

"Please sit down. I have things that I have to tell you." Harry gulped deeply and took a sip of his coffee.

"Didn't order a coffee for me? I feel deeply offended." Louis crossed his arms over his chest in amusement and searched for a waitress with his eyes, before spotting her and showing her that he also needs a coffee.

"I don't care about you, so I didn't even think about ordering you a coffee." Harry rolled his eyes at Louis and shifted uncomfortably.

"Well, tell me. Why am I here with you and not with my lovely fiancé." Louis knew that these words would hurt Harry, but frankly he didn't give a shit about what Harry was feeling.

"You are pathetic and not what Niall needs." Harry felt anger becoming even bigger, but he had to control him.

"Oh, is that so? Please tell me what does he need? You?" Louis bent closer to Harry and positioned his elbow on the table and held his chin on top of his palms.

"I am not saying that it's exactly me, but it's not you. He needs someone to love him unconditionally and treat him like he hang the damn sun in the sky!" Harry said slowly with red tinting his cheeks.

"And a cheater like you will do that? Don't make me laugh. You love to use people, not love them." Louis did some research on Harry and he had dug up some interesting past happenings about Harry.

"I am not using Sierra, if you are Implying on that." Harry said in a whisper.

"I am not talking about here. I am talking about Nathan. Does that name sounds familiar." Louis smirked at Harry's shocked expression.

"That is an old business associate, what does he have to do with all of this?" Harry felt his palms start to sweat.

"Just the fact that you used him to get what you needed; to have some fun and then just make him loose al his money, so you could steal it. Don't lie, Harry. We all are "friends" here." Harry shifted in his chair and looked around before whispering.