ONE TWO THREE, NOW YOU'RE FREE

DISCLAIMER‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

This chapter is pure sex. Nothing else is happening here. So if you don't like the smut part; be free to skip this chapter.

Harry laid Niall on the carpet; slowly and carefully; his hands touching the carpet before Niall's body could; just making sure that he touches the ground as gentle as possible.

Harry gently pushed the coffee table away and now Harry was hovering over Niall; they were surrounded by pillows and a light gleam of the fire that was slowly cracking in the fireplace.

"You are a damn vision, Niall. There never was and never will be another like you." Harry whispered as he slowly pulled his shirt over his head; slight chills running down his torso; because of the slight chilly air; but also because of the eyes that were staring at his chest.

"Why, are you trying to use posh words now?" Niall giggled; remembering when he and Harry started to get friendly; answering questions and laughing about how posh Mr Malik was; there were sparks then; they just chose to ignore it.

"I would learn all the poshest words in the world; if that would make you happy." Harry smiled shyly and let his hands travel under Niall's top; he felt the goosebumps change the texture of Niall's skin; it was bumpy and shivering; but also warm and soft. He was just perfect.

"This is making me happy, Harry." Niall really did what Harry asked him; he didn't think and just let his mouth talk everything that it wanted to say. He was happy; he actually was happy to be right here with Harry; underneath him and tangled within his grasp.

Harry leaned down again and let his lips softly touch Niall's plump ones; they were pink and shivering slightly; they were as warm as a kiddy pool that has been sitting in the boiling sun for hours; jet they were shivering and begging for Harry to devour them; and who was Harry to let Niall's lips down?

Harry grinder his clothed erection against Niall's and as soon as Niall gasped in pleasure; he let his tongue slid inside Niall's soft mouth; their tongues didn't battle for dominance; they danced in a slow dance; like waltz; graceful and intimate; warm and skilful.

Harry's fingers found their way to Niall's nipples under his shirt; he started to flick them ever so slowly; torturing Niall as his hands flew around Harry's torso and landed on his lower back; nails digging in Harry's back.

Niall was buckling upwards; his hands melting with Harry's skin; his tongue exploring the sweet taste of Harry; and it really was sweet. Like a margarita; sweet yet strong. Watermelon and vodka.

"Off. Take it off." Harry whispered into Niall's mouth wile he tugged at blonds shirt; desperately trying to get ride of the annoying black material; he wanted to kiss and lick, and suck at Niall's body and it was in the way. Harry was desperate for the taste; he couldn't wait any longer.

Niall obliged and broke the kiss for mere second; reattaching his lips with Harry's; when his shirt flew on the nearby arm chair.

Harry's cupid lips started to leave almost feathery kisses all over Niall's chest; poking his tongue out when his lips reached Niall's nipple; letting it swirl around it softly; before gently sinking his teeth around it; Niall whimpered in pleasure; his fingers entangling themselves in Harry's soft curls.

"It-It hurts Harry. Take everything o-off." Niall breathed out every word in pleasure while Harry's teeth had captured his nipple and his tongue licking it while his other nipple was occupied by Harry's fingers; twisting  and stretching it; gently yet a bit roughly.

Harry hissed as he felt Niall jerk his head upwards; bringing their lips together; Harry crawled up to a sitting position while his upper body was bent down and kissing Niall; his hands started to unbutton his own jeans while Niall's hands tried to undo his pants. When they succeeded; their kiss broke apart and both of them pushed their jeans off; leaving them in only in boxers.