NOBODY IS AS WISE AS BOBBY

Was Harry happy? No the fuck he wasn't.

He had broken up with Sierra and they managed to talk through their problems and make an arrangement for their child. They both would be there as much as they want. And Sierra would stay in London, so Harry can run his business and see his child. That made Harry happy. But the fact that he got a letter from judges office saying that his and Niall's marriage was finally divorced, made his blood boil.

"We still had few months until the court hearing." Harry screamed into judges face as he tried to calm down from all the anger and running that he just did.

"Well, Mr. Horan called me and gave me some good evidence for breaking up your marriage. It was stupid of me to think that you might actually enjoy being married and understand that commuting to marriage is important." Judge said while ignoring Harry and doing his paperwork.

"Niall did what?" Harry felt light headed. His body was shaking and his head started to pound like crazy.

"He called me and played me a conversation between you and Mr. Tomlinson in which you clearly said that you are using Mr. Horan and you are planing to stay with your real fiancé and your unborn child. So the marriage is over. You won. You may leave my office now." Judge smiled sadly and continued his work while Harry slowly walked out of the office.

He felt his soul leave his body. He never had a conversation like that with that scheming bastard. How can that be true?

That night Harry got way to drunk. He left way to many messages on Niall's phone; he even called that fucker Tomlinson and accused him of doing all of this. While deep down he was afraid that Niall really didn't care about him and he was ready to do anything just to get divorced.

Harry called Liam and Liam rushed to his best friends side like he had alway done. He always rushed to Harry when he needed, because he was a friend like that. He might not be there all the time, but if Harry needs him, he will always be there.

As Liam rushed to Harry's lavish mansion he noticed scattered glass and broken things as well as empty bottles of alcohol laying on the floor.

"Harry!?" Liam screamed as he tried to avoid the broken glasses. He looked through every room until he found him in his dad's office; in his chair. Sipping on a dark liquid from an expensive crystal glass.

"That fucker said that contracts will help me." Harry chuckled darkly. "They only ruined all my fucking life!"

Harry threw the expensive crystal glass against the fireplace in the far corner of the room; it scattered everywhere and Liam winced as he tried to come closer to his friend with easy steps.

"Hey, buddy! Do you want to talk?" Liam asked Harry as he sat in the chair in front of Harry.

"No! No, I don't want to talk." Harry choked a sob; he looked at Liam and his friend could see how broken Harry was; he has never been so hopeless and Liam knew it from one look.

So he got up from his chair and walked to Harry; he pulled him up and hugged him and let him cry; cry as much as he needs; as much as he wants.

"I want him back. I don't want anything else, but to go to sleep with him in my arms. And I can't do that. I lost him and it's all that fuckers fault." Harry cried in Liam's arms; his heart aching for the love that he has lost; the love that he would never get over.

"Who's fault?" Liam asked timidly; afraid to anger his friend.

"Tomlinson. He recorder our conversation and somehow made it different so it sounds like I hate Niall or something." Harry hugged Liam closer and let his tears fall over his cheeks.