NIGHTMARE FROM BEFORE

4 years later

"I am so excited, babe!" Louis whispered into Niall's ear while hugging him in front of a courthouse.

"Same. I really can't believe that we are about to do this!" Niall shivered as Louis started to plant sweet kisses on his soon to be husbands neck.

"My mum will kill me for not inviting her." Louis laughed against Niall's skin; people started to look at the young couple; some of them smiled while others turned away in disgust.

"Well, so will mine. But I want to be your husband now. We can have a bigger ceremony later." Niall detached himself from his fiancée and grabbed his hand in his; with eager steps he pulled Louis closer to the courthouse.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Niall stood up from the chair in which he was sitting; Louis trying to calm him and get him back to the chair.

"I am sorry Mr Horan and Mr Tomlinson, but I can't marry you." Mrs Michaels said while looking through her computer.

"Is it because we are two men?" Niall didn't stop fuming as he slammed his hands on the desk. "Because the last time I checked it's not illegal anymore!"

"Babe, stop." Louis got up and pulled Niall down to his chair. "Let's talk this through, ok?"

Niall nodded to his fiancée and kept glaring at the middle aged woman. She kept typing in her computer; confusion written all over her face.

"So, are we done with all the childish tantrums?" She asked while sliding her glasses lower down her nose. "For your information, I have a lesbian daughter who was officiated here, so don't start with me, Mr Horan."

"So why can't we get married?" Louis asked while looking at Mrs Michaels.

"Why don't you ask your husband to be here?" She said while sitting even more back into her chair and crossing her fingers in front of her.

"Babe?" Louis looked at Niall with questioning eyes.

"I don't know what she is talking about." Niall said with annoyance in his voice.

"You really don't? Mr Styles?" She asked while turning her computer screen towards the two men.

"W-what is that?" Niall's voice started to shake as he looked at the computer screen. "Who is Harry Styles?"

"Your husband, Mr Horan or should I say Mr Styles." Mrs Michaels face was laced with annoyance as she looked at Niall and Louis. "I don't have all day. If you want to get married then you have to get a divorce. Your marriage has lasted for four years so you probably can't get an annulment."

Louis quirky got up, said thank you, and started to walk out of the office. Niall grabbed his hand, but the usually cheerful boy just shook his head and pulled his hand out of Niall's grasp.

"I don't know why are you doing this, but I am not married to anybody. I don't even know who that Harry dude is!" Niall almost screamed as he got up to see Louis standing in the lobby; eyeing the street outside the building.

"On the wedding certificate, it's stated that ceremony took place in Las Vegas, chapel of viva the love. Maybe that rings a bell." Mrs Michaels said as she pushed Niall outside and ushered next couple to come in.

Niall quickly ran up to Louis and started to mumble apologies and repeat the fact that he didn't even know that he was married.

"Ni, stop." Louis sighed as he grabbed Niall's shoulders. "I am not gonna lie; I feel extremely hurt and embarrassed. This was not something that I wanted to find on my wedding day, but I will manage to get through this. But now it's up to you. You have to find this guy and get a divorce. I-I will travel back to my parents. I need some time for myself now."