SECRETS THAT HE HID

"Hey Harry." Gemma said timidly; she always have had a hard time to talk with her brother. But now; years have past; her dad didn't control her anymore; she was free and she could talk with her brother.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked his sister while he looked through folders of papers in his dad's old office.

"Does there have to be a reason for me to visit you and my old house?" Gemma crossed her hands over her chest and positioned her back against the doorframe.

"Are you being serious now, Gemma?" Harry rolled his eyes and finally looked at his sister. "You have tortured me my whole life; you wanted to take away all of my work that I put in that stupid firm that dad build. And now you want to play the big sister role?"

Harry shook his head and continued to look for the papers that he needed. He wanted to work on this house. He wanted to live here with Niall and raise his kid. He knew that Sierra would not want to raise the kid. She is too mixed up in her own life.

"Harry, I think that we should talk. Really talk." Gemma pushed herself off of the doorframe and went over to the other side of the room; she pushed one of the books into the wall and a secret door opened. "Should have tried to read one of his books. He knew that you would never do it; so this was a perfect place to hide things."

Harry's mouth fell agape as he followed his sister into the dusty, old room. Gemma turned on some kind of switch and sudden light made Harry growl in dislike.

"What is this?" Harry asked as he saw two old chairs and a small table between them; as well as shelves all around the room that contained sealed documents.

"This is my contract room. Did you really think that you were the only one that had to live by the contract." Gemma chuckled sadly. "I am pretty sure that mum had to live by one as well."

Harry walked closer to the contract folders and each one of them read "Gemma Styles" and an age or a date added to it.

"I don't get it." Harry mumbled underneath his nose. He thought that Gemma was spoiled and could live her life normally while he was a slave for his father.

"Harry, I was a first born. I got it even worse then you." Gemma said sadly and took a folder that said - Gemma, 3 years. She handed it to Harry. "My first contract with father."

Harry's eyes widened as he read the age of Gemma, 3 year? That's insane. He flipped through the contract and saw a scribble on the signature spot. She was a toddler, how could he?

"Harry I never wanted to be mean towards you. But I was made to motivate you and make you emotionally dead. So you can work and get father more money." Gemma put her hand carefully around Harry's shoulder. "It took me a long time after his death to understand how stupid this is, but it wasn't like you would talk to me."

Harry felt his throat tighten as a small sob threatened to escape his mouth. Gemma pulled him into a hug. Hug that these two siblings had never shared.

"I am so sorry, Harry. I truly am." Gemma felt hot tears fell over her cheeks. She was so new to being loving and warm, but she was ready to learn. After all, Harry was the only family that she had.

"I am too, Gemma. He used both of us." Harry hugged his sister closer and first time in a long time he felt that life will be better. Life will be ok.

"Now. Enough crying. After all we are Style's, we don't cry." Gemma chuckled and Harry chuckled with her. Liking the feeling of having someone be there for him as a family. "Now tell me everything about the blond one. Liam is very stingy with what he has told me."

"Why has he even told you something?" Harry burrowed his brows and looked down at his sister that was still hugging him.

"I must admit to you that I have had a thing for him for a while and when we drifted completely apart, I started to ask him about you; to check that you are fine and one thing led to another and..."

"You are his late night calls? He calls you every evening and he didn't think that I should know." Harry felt anger rising in his chest. He had found this new found protection over his sister and his best friend and his sister sounded weird.

"Hey! Don't be mad at Liam! You are no better." Gemma pushed her tongue out and detached herself of Harry and poked him in the chest few times. "Mr getting so drunk that you marry a random guy at Vegas and then make a mess so big."

Harry sighed. He had never talked with Gemma about anything that wasn't bantering; so it felt weird to tell her about Niall and his conflicting sexuality. But he did. He told her all. They shared some more tears and a lot of laughs until Harry got to the complicate part.

"And now Sierra is pregnant, but I want to stay married with Niall, but I can't leave her now, because it can harm the baby." Gemma put her palm on Harry's mouth and looked at him confused.

"So, you are telling me that I am going to be an aunt?" Gemma blinked few times before continuing. "I am psyched to be an aunt, but you are also hurting Niall. I am here, because he got drunk and broke some glass and cut his hands, everything was bloody and Liam panicked. You are hurting a lot of people in this. You gotta choose which you are afraid to lose."

Harry gasped in shock; he didn't know that he hurt Niall so bad. He didn't want to hurt Niall.

"I don't want to hurt Ni. And I think that Sierra is only using me for my money. But I don't want to hurt my child. I don't want to be my dad." Harry said in a stern way.

"I get it, Harry. Then find a way to show Niall that you are serious about him and you will choose him over Sierra, but your child is your child." Gemma smiled and looked into her brothers tired eyes. "Maybe you can get custody and raise the child with Niall; here. And I can visit my niece or nephew?"

Harry smiled with fondness; he liked to have an actual sister. This felt nice. He couldn't believe that their dad took away so many years of happiness from them. Harry looked at his sister and idea poped in his head.

"Hey. Do you mind helping me. I know that we have been talking for only an hour, but I really need a sister right now." Harry squeezed Gemma's hand and she did it as well.

"Yes. You can count on me little brother." Gemma hugged Harry; a feeling that was so weird, but so pleasant.

Doors to Harry's penthouse opened and Sierra perked her head up. She was annoyed that Harry left her alone. She was annoyed and certain that she knew what he was doing.

"Hey, Harr-" Sierra's eyes widened when she saw who came through. "You are not Harry."

"No, but we share the surname, so that's gonna work, right?" Gemma smiled as she flopped down on the couch that Sierra was sprawled across.

"Harry has a sister? You are lying." Sierra was even more mad at Harry. Louis was right.

"Yes, he has. We haven't really spoken, but we made up and he asked me to stay with you and keep you company. He had to travel out of the country. Very important client had to see him." Gemma smiled and scratched the back of her head.

"And he doesn't think that he had to see his pregnant girlfriend before he leaves?" Sierra was fuming. She won't let Harry leave her.

"It was urgent. I just happened to be there wen he had to leave. His cell also will be out of reach." Gemma smiled sweetly and ran up to Sierra, she hugged her with a fake smile on her face. "It will be nice to spend some quality time together, sister!!!"

Sierra growled and tried to get out of a Gemma's grasp, but it was too strong. Gemma did her promise, she occupied literally every second of Sierra's time; so Harry would get two days of non-interrupted time with Niall.

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello, my Little Love's! 💕

This is just a filler chapter. It was needed for a break from drama and a clarity about why Harry is how he is.

Next chapter will be sweet! And double update today!

Lots of Love - M🥀