JUST KILL ME

When Harry's eyes opened; he was met with a wonderful sight; Niall's head was slowly rising up and down on his chest while he was breathing; his arm was draped over Harry's torso and one of his legs was resting on Harry's leg under a soft blanket.

Harry smiled in content; when realisation dawned upon him. He made Niall cheat on his fiancé; that unfortunately he does love. Harry knew that he was a bad person; but he didn't care about cheating on Sierra; she was dating his money and not him. For the last 3 months they have spend almost no time together and she doesn't even miss him; just asks for more money.

He looked at Niall's sleeping body and slowly moved from under him; placing his head on a pillow; it was still very early; but there were few beams of sun shining in the room and illuminating Niall's sleeping face; there it was. One of the things he wanted to know; how Niall looks while the morning sun shines on him; and Harry was right; he looked like an angel.

Harry sighed deeply and got up; he slowly went to the kitchen and made some pancakes and cut up some fruit; all for Niall. He was too stressed to even think about eating. But he was sure that Niall would yell at him and fuss at him; because he did use the fact that Irish man was very tipsy; he did ask him for only one night. And he got it. That's it.

Would Niall regret this? Harry would love to think that he wouldn't. But Harry knows better; he knows that Niall will regret this. His dad was right; contracts save you heartache. If you feel like a contract failed you; it's because you made it wrong. It's always your fault and nobody else's.

Harry missed his mum awfully; but his dad? Well, he missed him. But that man fucked him up so bad; that now he knows how to be an excellent entrepreneur; but is functioning as the worst person ever. It's like he is a robot; made to make money and never to be happy.

Harry made himself a warm cup of hot chocholate and went out on the porch that was facing the lake; he sat down in the swings and put one of the blankets around his shoulders; he had been sitting there for no more then 15 minutes when he heard the doors behind him open; he inhaled deeply and closed his eyes; he wasn't ready for this to end; he wasn't ready for a fight; he wanted to live in the sweet memories of the night before.

His eyes were closed; but he felt a body sitting right next to him. Harry's heart was doing summersaults and his body was on fire. He felt Niall pulling at his blanket and rapping it around his own shoulders; their bodies close together.

"I couldn't find any whipped cream; but to answer your question. I like to drink my hot coco with it." Niall whispered ever so quietly; Harry's eyes slowly opened and he noticed that Niall's head was extremely close to his.

"I-I-I am sorry." Harry said with a shaky voice and looked down at his cup; almost empty; already cold.

"For what?" Niall said curiously. He thought that they had a good night; was it wrong; yes. But was it magical; yes.

"I made you cheat on your fiancé." Harry mumbled quietly.

"You didn't made me do anything; it was my choice." Niall said with a smile.

Harry was still looking at his cup; sadness on his face.

"It still doesn't change anything, Niall. You are not mine; even after this night." A small tear slipped down Harry's cheek and fell into his already cold drink.

Niall sighed and put his own drink on the ground; he took Harry's drink out of his hands and put it next to his own cup. He nudged Harry's leg and waited till the green eyes lad would turn his way; but he didn't.

"Can you please look at me, Haz?" Niall pleaded with Harry; his hands had grabbed Harry's palms and was massaging them ever so gently.

"I-I don't think I can. Because I will loose it if I will look at you, Niall." Harry said in a bit rushed voice. "I have tasted you; I have felt you in a way that you should only feel somebody that is yours. And you are not mine. So I can't look at you; because if I do; I can loose it and kiss you again and never stop doing it."