WHEN FIRE AND FIRE MEET

Sunday came around quickly and Niall had a lot of time to think; to reflect on things and to make a decision for himself.

He understood that he does love Louis and it hasn't disappeared; Louis makes him happy and takes care of him and he has spent every waking moment with Niall during these days; he was just too amazing.

But then there was that narcissistic jerk that only thought about himself and his fucking girlfriend. He has been gone for god knows how many day's; haven't even bothered to send a text that would state the fact that he is still alive; he annoyed the shit out of Niall; but he also made Niall's heart do that little jump; the jump that your heart does when you just think about somebody that has some kind of effect on you; annoying.

Niall paced around the mansion; his mind all over the place as he thought about Harry; yes, he thought about him when he shouldn't.

"Babe, I am going to take a shower and then we can go to the airport, ey?" Louis shouted from upstairs to which Niall answered with barely audible yes.

Niall slowly went to the living room and sat down at the piano; with slow movements he let his fingers slid over the keys of the piano; he closed his eyes and thought about the last time that he sat there; he and Harry were so close; it can't be that he was the only one who felt something stir inside of him?

With ghostly fingers he started to play a new melody; he should play more; it relaxes him.

"It's your world I wanna live in
It's your ocean I wanna swim in
It's your show and I'm just watching
Losing you is not an option"

Niall started to slowly sing to the music; his eyes shut and his fingers moving on their own; his deepest thoughts coming out.

"If you leave me
Like a message in a bottle
And you don't come back tomorrow
At least you came tonight
It's easy
To pretend that I'm not caught up
But when you get hot and bothered
I can't give up the fight"

Niall smiled to himself; he needed this; he needed to put out his frustration and hurt.

"Love the way you hurt me
And it doesn't even cross your mind (oh)
Tell me that you love me
But I know you're out there running wild (oh)
Give me all the pain, give me everything
Don't hold back, don't hold back
Leaving me in pieces, but I swear it's worth it every time
And it doesn't even cross your mind"

A small tear slipped from Niall's eye, but he continued to play the piano; he felt liberated and free; he needed to get this stupid feeling off of his chest; he needed to stop thinking about that jerk.

"You keep talking, I'll just listen
Daydreaming 'bout where your lips been
Pull my heart right out my chest, drive a train through
Still get up and forgive you"

Louis heard the way Niall played and wondered why he sang the words that he did. Did he really hurt him so much by not coming here sooner? Maybe he should take a longer vacation and stay here?

"If you leave me
Like a message in a bottle
And you don't come back tomorrow
At least you came tonight
It's easy
To pretend that I'm not caught up
But when you get hot and bothered
I can't give up the fight"

As Louis felt guilt wash over him; he quickly dried his skin and took his wallet; he needed to do something nice for Niall; even if it's something little, but he needed to show him that he is sorry.

"Love the way you hurt me
And it doesn't even cross your mind (oh)
Tell me that you love me
But, I know you're out there running wild (oh)
Give me all the pain, give me everything
Don't hold back, don't hold back
Leaving me in pieces, but I swear it's worth it every time
And it doesn't even cross your mind"