LONG WAY FROM THE PLAYGROUND

"This is so exciting! I can't wait to tell our families and frien-" Harry zoned out as he boarded his private jet and listened to how happy about their baby was Sierra. Harry on the other hand, not so much.

His thoughts were occupied by the blond boy who he desperately had to see; he needed to find a way; any way for him to stay in his life. He knew that this would end bad; he just didn't know that it will end so bad for him.

Harry had to chuckle sadly; he really thought that Niall would fall in love with him and break the contract. He never expected that he would fall in love with Niall and that that would break his heart.

He barely listened to Sierra; but he was already annoyed; she spoke about telling their families that they are expecting; hello, I have almost no family, do you even remember about that? Do you even care? No you don't.

"Maybe you should take a nap. Doctor prescribed for you to sleep as much as possible." Harry watched as Sierra pouted, but went to the couch that could be made into a bed; she fell asleep almost instantaneously. So Harry had an hour of the flight time for himself.

After 20 minutes of sulking about Niall; he figure out that he could write a letter to him. Everybody likes to receive a surprise letter that is written on actual paper, don't they? It's super romantic.

To Niall,

Hey, I don't even know how to start this. It's not like I am great with expressing my thoughts. I am better at running away from everything, but you have probably noticed that.

First of all, I want to apologise for being a dick towards you. You didn't deserve the things that I said or did. You really didn't. You tried to be positive about a shitty situation and I only made it worse.

I am sorry for making you sign that stupid contract. I made it so I can shield myself; but it actually did not do it's purpose; as I am now alone on a private plane; crying while trying to come up with words that would make you stay.

Niall, I have meant every positive word that I have said to you and the night in the cabin... Without a doubt - best night in my life. I never thought that I could experience feelings like these, especially with a man. But you have managed to make me feel so much more then any woman has ever even come close to.

I watched as you slept in the mansion and something was changing in me. I knew that I was doing a task for Mr Malik, but I secretly was doing it, because I wanted to inspect your face closer. Every freckle; every bump or every bend of your face; so unique, so beautiful, so you.

There is something that you don't remember, just like we both don't remember what happened in Vegas. The night that you took me out for our first fake date, I fell. I fell so deep and something happened. You don't remember, but we kissed and I can't forget that kiss and I never will; as I will never forget our night together. It was truly magical.

I have an obligation towards my child; but not towards Sierra. I have to shield her mentally; because I don't want to hurt my child. But when he or she is here; I want to be with you and raise this child with you as their step-dad, because you are my husband. And I don't want to ever change that. You hear me, I want you to stay as my husband.

I want you to stay married to me, so will you please say yes?

Liam sighed as he drove towards the old Styles mansion. He had always had Harry's back and he will always continue having his back. But his heart ached for Niall right now. The boy was not more at fault than Harry was. They both made a mistake; but Harry kept making more.