GET THIS OVER

OFF TOPIC; not story related

Years have past and some girlfriends have changed; but Niall and Harry still have each other.

Fun fact: these Narry pictures actually turned me into a Narry, because before them I didn't ship anybody with anyone. I was just a directionair with no ship. But these kinda made me wonder and I started to become a Narry. Good times, Good times.

QUESTIONS TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER

1) Your partners favourite colour?
2) Your partners least favourite colour?
3) A song that your partners could listen every minute for the rest of his/her life?
4) A song that makes your partner think about you?
5) What fears does your partner have?
6) What is your partners favourite thing about you?
7) Your partners favourite body part of yours?
8) A moment in your partners life that he never wants to forget?
9) What is your partners dreams?
10) What does your partner look like when he sleeps?

"So, we only have two questions down?" Harry scratched the back of his head while looking at his empty piece of paper. "But the session is tomorrow."

"Speak for yourself. I already have three questions down." Niall said quite proudly.

They were once again in the study; this time both of them were sitting on the floor; a small coffee table between them and their papers on it.

"What? How?" Harry tried to look into Niall's paper; but blond managed to hide it from him.

"When you were out cold yesterday; I did the last question." Niall felt his cheeks burn in embarrassment; he admitted to Harry that he had spent time watching him sleep. Niall was so busy scribbling things on his sheet of paper that he didn't even notice that Harry's cheeks were as red as his.

"Well, I have to do that one too." Harry bit the inside of his lip; his body was feeling hot waves wash over it.

"Well, I don't want you to watch me sleep." Niall cleared his voice; his whole face was red now and his palms were sweaty.

"You did it. Now I will do it tonight." Harry said a bit more stern that he would like to; but what's done that's done.

"Fine. Let's just get on with other questions." Niall mumbled while looking down at his palms.

"The song?" Harry looked up at Niall; his face still looking down. "What song could you listen for forever?"

"I don't know. Any Kodaline song. I really can't choose. How about you?" Niall finally looked up and his eyes were instantly met with Harry's green ones; a quick thought ran through Niall's mind; he would like to change his favourite colour; he really liked Harry's green eyes; that was his favourite colour; he should scribble it on Harry's paper while he isn't looking.

"It's quite easy." Harry said quickly. "The song that you sang at the piano; it was so beautiful and it's still stuck in my mind."

Niall felt his cheeks become red again; it's not like they ever stopped being red. He gulped deeply as their eyes never lost the contact.

"Well, bad for you. I don't remember the lyrics as it was improvised." Niall said quietly.

"Then just write down - any song that Niall will compose." Harry smiled and looked down at his questions; Niall's eyes still fixated on Harry.

After that awkward question; their conversation went into a normal course. They both found out that they are afraid of loosing loved ones and Niall is also scared of performing publicly; while Harry is afraid of breaking the rules.