Chapter 4 .

Woken chap 4

Chapter 4.

Woah. I like jay. JAYSON! My best friend.

This is horrible. I'm not supposed to like him. He's my best friend! I have no idea what to do. I guess I'm just going to have to not think about it. Mostly because jay and Damien can read my mind. I sighed.

I was still sitting with Damien on the couch beside jake. Cecilia and jay were on the other couch all cuddled up. UGH! they've only been dating 2 days! 2

Weeks! And their acting as if they have been dating 2 months. Whatever. I won't think about it.

I looked up at Damien. How did I get so lucky to have an amazing guy like him?

Damien felt me looking and looked down at me. He smiled and my breath caught in my throat. I smiled back and I got lost in those amazing mysterious black eyes of his. I may like jay , but I'm madly in love with Damien.

I remembered how he used to be such a jerk to me. Now here we are. I laughed quietly.

He looked at me quizzically.

" I was remembering how you used to be such a jerk to me." I said. He laughed to and pulled me close to his chest.

" yeah. Good times. I miss trying to make you fall for me. But I can't do it anymore anyways. Your already mine." he said. I looked at him shocked.

" making me fall for you ?" I asked. He laughed.

" yes. You don't think I'm blind do you? I always knew you had a crush on me. So I played with you a bit. When I kissed you to " he looked over at Cecilia and jay who were watching the tv. " heal what I did, I could have just gave you a peck. But I didn't want to. I knew how you would react if I kissed you the way I did. It was funny as hell. You were all dizzy and like ' what the hell just happened?'. When I left I couldn't help but laugh. " he said chuckling at the memory.

I looked at him wide eyed. " you always knew how I felt?" I asked.

He nodded. " up to a point. I always knew you liked me. But when you started feeling more, I just got sort of confused. You were avoiding me." he said.

I shrugged. " I had my reasons." I said looking away.

I saw him shake his head but leave the subject alone. I know he will ask me about it later..

About 2 hours later Stephan, derrek, went to bed, Jake was out hunting and Cecilia went home because she apparently had a job interview early in the morning. I just rolled my eyes.

I did slightly grind my teeth together when he followed her and heard them kiss goodbye. Gross. Why would he kiss HER ?

When jay came back in the room Damien pushed me off him and started to walk away. He wanted me to tell jay what I had told him earlier. I didn't want to so he was going to force me into it.

" Damien no I can't!" I said loudly. He turned around.

" yes you can Aundreya. Just tell him what you told me. " he said.

I shook my head. " NO. What if he gets mad at me?" I asked. He shrugged and run upstairs.

I sighed and turned to jay who was standing there looking confused and curious. Why did he have to be so hot? I wish I didnt like him..

" tell me what?" he asked.

I groaned in frustration and jumped on the counter. I sat down and jay walked over cautiously. He sat beside me on the counter and waited for me to start. I sighed and avoided his eyes that I felt on me.